• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Men, pfft!

Started by Leiyah, January 13, 2004, 11:19:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leiyah

LOL Found this on a site I visit ALOT.

How Men Screw Up Romance

Leiyah

Celllburn

Well to tell you the truth, it just looked like she was having a normal bath. If she wanted to have more romance to make it more spiritual and relaxing, she should have done it at night and/or at least put of flowers and candles. If she had those stimulants up, I don't think he would have jumped in. Besides, she left the beer there ( mistake #1) and the door opened (mistake #2 especially if she wanted to be alone). She should have planned the occasion or let him know if she wanted romance. Don't blame the guy its not his fault lol. I love romance, but how was he to know, I don't think he heard the music or how she entered =p.

Celllburn

more like women pffft, always blaming men for your mistakes lol...

Xtens

Ahhhh. Aussie beer does it everytime!!!!!

Xtens

Althought I wouldnt piss on Tooheys!!

Leiyah

LMAO X!  

And Cell -- well -- to start, you can have a very nice romantic bath during the daylight.  And -- leaving the door open = invitation to join.  And if you have to tell the guy "I want romance" it kinda kills the mood a little....LOL.

Radx

i hope u were refering to Some men and not all i dont think i could do that lol i wouldnt have the heart i hate doing stuff that would either upset or make the  girl lady or woman off (which ever u prefer got yelled at cause i called someone a woman O_o).
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=631304
Baron Radx Eternalblue
65th Overlord

Underneath my goofy and weirdness is a guy who loves and cares for the girls with all his heart.

Celllburn

I am not saying it has to be done at night, it just sets the mood better....because by the the end of the day you just want to relax and... you know. And she doesn't have to directly tell him " I want romance", there are other ways to let them know ;). lol, I think the beer being there was a mistake, should have been some wine =p.

Leiyah

QuoteI think the beer being there was a mistake, should have been some wine =p.
LOL Cell, you make me smile.

Radx

set some vodka and some weed next to that pull then u willl see some crazy people. for instance in my school with have 2782students 83pct of which are pot heads 96percent of which are alcoholics. only about 2pct clean drugfree alcohol free kids i know 2 me and Mindy. lol
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=631304
Baron Radx Eternalblue
65th Overlord

Underneath my goofy and weirdness is a guy who loves and cares for the girls with all his heart.

Leiyah

LOL Where Radx did THAT come from?  lol

Celllburn

Was going to post here, but decided to create a new thread.