• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Salute

Started by Mordae Angon, April 15, 2004, 01:49:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordae Angon

Hey everyone, I just wanted to say to you all, Goodbye.....

Lately I just haven't had the time to play, and when I have gottan to play I have questioned why I even got on. I have so very little time lately that logging on and getting mad while waiting an hour and a half for a group just isn't fun. Plus by the time I find a group, or a raid starts up. Halfway through I have to apoligize to everyone because I have to afk for a half an hour or just out and out leave to deal with things in real life.

These are just a couple of the reasons for me walking off into the sunset...But this post is to say goodbye and not to bum you all, and myself out...the later has already been accomplished.

So finally, I just want to say goodbye to you all, and that those of you that became my EQ family and friends will be missed greatly...

P.S. Sidka is running Mordae now...You all keep an eye out and make sure he doesn't abuse him to much. Remember an Ang`gon only dies at the hands of a Dragon, God, or a gimp ass mistake!
Mordae's list of the world's 10 most evil...evils.
1.) Puppies...Nuff Said.
2.) Carebears
3.) NC Soft (Teh Sux)
4.) MMORPG's in General
5.) ROUS's (Tooo Scary!)
6.) Cocky Healers
7.) Mages
8.) Archers (Nerf teh Archorz!)
9.) De-leveling *Cry*
10.) Flap Jacks (To good for my own good)

Yampus

Sorry to see you go Mord. Was hoping for a rematch of our duel lol Hopefully things calm down for you and you get a needed break from everything.
Yampus Bonechaser
Lvl 14 Mage Summoner lvl 8 Artisan
"He who controls the Bugs controls....... well, bugs."

Celllburn

By my friend, you will be missed...if you ever get back on check me up....I am no longer with this guild of course. But I wouldn't mind a conversation with you in the least. Return to the darkness, whenever you feel that the light has left you ;p lol. I will be there with you in dark whenever you accept the shadow as your friend again ;)bwahahah.

Celllburn

and....not in that way dude...lol.

Douval

See Ya Mord and remember just coz your not playing doesn't mean you don't have to come post and chat to us on the forum bud

Aaladwenous

Me and Laniena will miss you Mord, you have always been fun and honest.

Take care and good luck in all your " adventures ".

Kazaba

/salute

You will be missed

Reyburn

Sorry to see you go Mord....well you know what I mean as I don't have internet access atm.

Hope your EQ withdrawl goes smoother for you than my force withdrawl is going for me.

Take care Dude.:(
Semi Retired until I move some where I can get intenet access.

Reyburn       65 Monk
Mystwyrd     63 Druid
Syion            52 Bard
Grayfalcan    44 Ranger
Zayburn       24 Cleric

Leiyah

*hugs Mord*

RL is just another game to play.  Enjoy it well, mate.

Tkipth

Im sorry to see ya go, but i wish ya the best and hope that one day we'll see ya again.

ryverwind

Give me my sword back before you go... oh wait i quit also 8) (by the way for those that havent figured it out... its the only way to actually WIN at everquest lol)

Leiyah

Quoteits the only way to actually WIN at everquest lol
HAHAHAHA

Mordae Angon

Oh umm  that sword, before I quit I looked for the most trustworthy person I could find to give it to. There was this level 5 sk begging for gear in nexus, name was Ownzjoobaxxerzbish he really looked like he could use it so well I gave it to him...

*Whispers: hey sidka dont use that sword on raids*

P.S. You all must be confused??? Life isn't a game to be played, it's a 7 headed viper that leeches the life out of you! *Lays down on the couch for 5 min nap*
Mordae's list of the world's 10 most evil...evils.
1.) Puppies...Nuff Said.
2.) Carebears
3.) NC Soft (Teh Sux)
4.) MMORPG's in General
5.) ROUS's (Tooo Scary!)
6.) Cocky Healers
7.) Mages
8.) Archers (Nerf teh Archorz!)
9.) De-leveling *Cry*
10.) Flap Jacks (To good for my own good)

Leiyah

QuoteRemember an Ang`gon only dies at the hands of a Dragon, God, or a gimp ass mistake!
...or a Daiku Oracle....  :p

Leiyah

...Or a Daiku Warrior....

...Or a Daiku Scout....

...Or a Daiku Death Knight....

:D