• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

fair well all

Started by slams, May 02, 2004, 11:26:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slams

Hello all I'm here to say good bye, as many of u know i have been thinking about quiting for a long time now and have given it alot of thought. Well i figured that maybe the game was not fun anymore because it has got stale. So i figured i need to change things up a little. So the first thing that came to mind is guild i have been with keepers for like 4 years now and u all have been the main eq function in my time on so it was the first thing i decided to change. My leaveing has nothing to do with rules or the people i call my family, u all are great people and have been there when i really need u all, and i hope u can say the same about me. This is my last little thing i need to do before giveing up completely on eq. So with that said i hope u all can see where i'm comeing from and not hold it against me and still remain friends and such. If i can ever help any of u out u know all u need to do is ask and i'll be there. Your friend Slams

Thank u all for the wonderful time i had as a keeper

P.S. Sidka if u read this find me in game please i have   something for u and am ready to return it :-))
   ONLY THE DEAD HAVE SEEN  THE END OF WAR  

Xtens

Sad to see you go bloke.  Cya round.

Karlah

Take care out there Slams, I hope you find what you need and if not, enjoy the real world :)
Its a shame to loose your company, but I wish you the very best.

Aelderie