• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

looking for hand outs ))

Started by slams, April 02, 2005, 12:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slams

Going to go back to eq1 from eq2 but have nothing so if any of u old timers are hanging out still and can spare some money to help out an old friend tring to get back on his feet the easy way, i'll gladly pay u back when i get some levels under me. Starting a necro named slams so would also like to get tagged if there is still a keepers guild even. I know beggers suck but hey gotta try hehehe
   ONLY THE DEAD HAVE SEEN  THE END OF WAR  

slams

OK i guess no one interested in helping out thats cool. But thank u reyburn he helped me out quite a bit.
   ONLY THE DEAD HAVE SEEN  THE END OF WAR  

Fizzgig

don't think many people are playing eq anymore.  and fewer even are reading the boards.  there is still a KoF but it's just for the tag as active numbers are so few that you rarely see another guildie online

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Leiyah

Slams, I still get online EQ1 a few days per week in the evenings EST.  Shoot me a tell if we're on at the same time!

Xtens

Im still an EQ1 hack but on the Tribunal server now.  Quite a few of the old KoF folk have come over too.  I believe with the server changes there is a free xfer service....but dont quote me.

X