• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Shawl War

Started by Dinania, February 06, 2003, 08:29:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dinania

I wanted to thank all the Keepers who came out to my shawl war yesterday. Even through it didn't end on a happy note, I wanted to let you know how much I appreciated your taking time out of your day to help me.

If I don't hear something soon from the gms, i will probably work on my armor again *cheers* and then patiently wait for the dain since I can't summon him again. But we shall prevail and, durn it all, that shawl will be mine =)

Thanks again you guys, always good to know where you can turn for help when you need it! :)

-Cami

PS Fad is a hi elf, i was so disappointed.. i thot he was gonna be a funny little gnome :D

ryverwind

I have done that war a few times and have the 8th shawl, let me know what happened i may be able to figure out what went wrong and how to avoit it next time.

Also if you used your 7th shawl to spawn the dain you cant do it again... so you have to camp for him

Fadanat Thunderstorm

GOD NO!!!  Gnomes are not funny, they are food.  My steak does not make me laugh before I eat it, I just eat it.  

FAD
Wine is the drink that shall never leave my heart.

If you care for wine then express yourself to it before you lose your corkscrew.

If you find a bottle of wine that you would give your life for keep it for it will bring you happiness.

Follow what your bartender says he speaks what is known as the truth. Believe in wine or it can hurt you later on.

Dinania

A LD player that killed the general, not really much we could do, tried it all. Not so patiently waiting for the decree from above whether I have to make my armor all again or not.

Actually didn't have to spawn the Dain since i found him up surprisingly, but once I gave him my shawl it comes back approved and thereby useless to spawn him with .. so again it goes back to the waiting =/