• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Nerf!!!!

Started by Fambene, February 05, 2003, 02:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fambene

@##$$^%&^* nerf!

affliction haste, efficiency and extention have been nerfed.

no longer it affects root, malosini, tash, cripple, charm, and most importantly.. SLOW

and for my luck (not)... just a couple of days after i dropped over 10k on a affliction efficiency IV item.. gratz bag.. circlet of falinkan i was about halfway done with also now completly useless.

this was the biggest ever nerf to shammys, the focuses gave 25% mana save on all those spells, 30% casting haste and 20% extention.

the shaman community boards going crazy.

thx vi, i h8 u.
Aridorlvl63 shaman
Fambenelvl52 paladin

chingerz

people always complain when bugfixes hit them the wrong way.  taking 9 months to fix a bug is lame, but at least they did it. the fact that shamans were basing gear choices on a flawed ability is just too bad.

it's ok to be mad, but expecting sony to give the bug permanence because 9 months of equipment choices were made is just silly.

ryverwind

Its not the gear that makes the character, we all know people that are UBER ebayers or twinks that cant find there way to Orc 1 from the EC tunnels. No worries Fam Shammy's were too uber to start they needed to even the playing field

chingerz

What class hasn't been affected by something like this change?  Paladins, for example, have been looking for the fixed version of Thunder of Karana since it got destroyed during the first week of Luclin.  Sony probably wishes the spell never went live.

Those recent changes to Yaulp were also brought about because of Paladins arguing against the high mana cost. Read the first post here to see how you can get things fixed.  Rational argument is much more valuable than whining and threatening to delete your characters like I saw on the crucible....

http://pub148.ezboard.com/fpaladinsofnorrathgeneral.showMessage?topicID=17650.topic

Bonebi

I'm not ebayed or twinked and I can't find my way to Orc 1 :(
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us"