• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Roflmao

Started by Fambene, June 23, 2002, 05:56:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fambene

Aridorlvl63 shaman
Fambenelvl52 paladin

Fambene

just finished reading everything, omfg i have tears on my eyes from laughing.
Aridorlvl63 shaman
Fambenelvl52 paladin

Aelderie

ROFLMFAO!!!!

When do I get to be a ladder saint?

Magdeline

ohh jeez please i hope i was never that newby
Magdeline Spitfyre
57 Revenant

"I step where you step. I touch nothing."

Airelyn

Ok folks, i just read these all and it is soooo worth it, I am laughing so hard.

Here are some of my favorite quotes:

"slayerr tells mykrel 'awesome!!! dude u r cooler than airsupply!!"

"so we group up for the scary spidur run from fireonia vie to lake if the ill omens, and we get to the bridge to cross and im getting nervous and eating icecream faster and faster."

"so i grab my jacket and yell 'mom ill be back in a sec, i have to go outside to pee"

"but these guys are big and older and im thinking maybe i should have handled it a little differently.  so hes walking toward me with his fists ready and everything, and im getting reely scared now, when suddemly i remember... feign death! feign death!  now let me tell you... that sh!t doesnt work in reel life, cause i fell down and played dead real convincingly and he didnt even hesitate before starting to kick my ribs in."

"and im like 'dude, stfu, im not crying im alergic to the pavement"

"and im like 'hi dad, this is saint frank, and he wants to borrow our ladder."

hehe this guy talks about Ice Cream so much I wonder if he is Korba in disguise :)

READ THESE!!!
Airelyn Divine
Ex-Queen Gimp of Fortitude

unoshato

i am in tears, that is toooooo funny, i love this one here..

this is beyond all noobness!!

hehe

and she says 'so how was that?'

and i said 'good, you taste like jolly ranchers!'

and she laughed and said 'that would be my lip gloss'

and she said 'im going to go for a swim in our pool, wanna help me get changed into my bathing suit?'

and i was like 'hell no i have a quarter to spend on some ice cream, haha, woo-hoo!!'

then i ran out of the room, which took a little while, because the door had gotten locked somehow.

anyway a bossy cheerleader and her money are easily parted i guess

ROFLMAO!!!!

:rolleyes:

I was once told I was as blunt as a Rusty spoon... deal with it :P

Unoshato, Kudaku

Fambene

SKATERR FOR PRESIDENT! :D

i dont have a favorite but i loved this one:

so im like 'hey saint frank i wanna be a ladder saint too'

and he says 'wonderful! your never too young!'

so im like 'but dude you have to help me with something first'

so i grab him by the wrist and im dragging him upstairs to my brothers room and hes huffing and puffing and his wife is like 'where are you going with my husband?'

so i sit saint frank down in my brothers chair and load up eq and log on his cleric.

so im like 'listen saint frank i need you to take the mouse and clikc on that little button right there a few times before i become a siant'

and hes looking up and me kinda bewildered and hes still breathing hard from his sprint up the stairs.

so i show him what to do, and i run to my room and i see some ranger starting to attack the named mummy!!

so i rush in and attcjk it too and im getting beaten up bad and im like 'click the button frank! CLICK IT!!'

and i hear him in there clicking away as fast as he can, and hes still weezing. and verginas hobbling up the stairs saying 'frank whats going on??'

so the fight is going good and saint frank is clicking the buttons like i showed him and i end up killing the mummy and looting it!

so frank is like 'what does "joo sux0rs" mean?'

and im like 'that means the ranger wants to join your chruch too.'

Aridorlvl63 shaman
Fambenelvl52 paladin

Kazaba

The one where he tried to Feign death in RL is by far my favorite.  I laughed at all of them but I was laughing so hard I cried on that one.  Nuke em M-lo!

Airelyn

Ok bringing this one back... Casters Realms has made a whole section dedicated to skater gnomes stories lol.

http://eq.castersrealm.com/skater/
Airelyn Divine
Ex-Queen Gimp of Fortitude

Bonebi

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us"