• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

omg

Started by Fizzgig, April 20, 2004, 05:37:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fizzgig

and we thought we got some bad ones.  This guy is so bad that it's serverwide and been picked up by people playing other games.

how not to apply to a guild

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

BolarGimack

Jup this guy was a doosey.

Would you hate me if I said it was me? LOL Okay so its not but I could always wish to be as uba and cool as him.

This was on the steel warrior boards a few days back and we had a good laugh at it. I think the best part of it is when he tells the member of the guild that they matter not to him now stfu and let him in the guild. LOL Yeah thats gonna win ya a vote there.

Welp okay goin back to tha game.

Later

Bolar Gimack

Yampus

Hmmmmm Kalana? Is that you girl?
Yampus Bonechaser
Lvl 14 Mage Summoner lvl 8 Artisan
"He who controls the Bugs controls....... well, bugs."

Laiynla

OK I just stayed up an hour later than I meant to reading that thread, and my eyes are tired from laughing so hard I was crying!!
/WHEW!

Thanks for that Fizz, I haven't laughed that hard in a  loooong time!!

My tummy hurts now...

It was worth it! :D
"I drank what?"  ** Socrates**

lavitz

rerolled? something that may have came up recently cause in my time of playin eq i never heard of it. Please someone explain lol.

BolarGimack

rerolled means deleted the character and remade.

See when you create your character you are technically "Rolling a die" to create the character. Hence the RPG term of reroll.

Hope this helps out.

Bolar Gimack

lavitz

Ahhhh thanks man. I had to share this with one of my fellow marines that plays eq (ugh! a Drewd! lol) and we both got a good laugh out of it.

If anyone has Yahoo Instant Messenger, my name on there is eradikater , look me up sometime cause damn it gets boring out here.

Celllburn

LOL that was so damn funny!

Leiyah

I loved the part near the end that someone said that the thread got more cross-server hits than FOH boards.  Just found that funny LOL.

Kindrinn

dude i should smack you... out of all your DND days you never heard matt say reroll?