• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Don't know if this belongs here.....

Started by Bonebi, April 30, 2002, 01:35:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bonebi

But ok seriously who came up with these names? I went from an orc pawn to a dry bones skeleton. The problem is I don't know if that as an upgrade or not :p I will remember this next time one of you officers asks for a port or a SOE, dry bones can't port guys, hehe
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us"

Airelyn

Airelyn Divine
Ex-Queen Gimp of Fortitude

Saiferus

Noren

can i get "the uber" under my name pls? :D

-Noren
(The Original) Noren Lifespring
Retired Cleric
Keepers of Fortitude

Fambene

can i get a customized title too? ><

for some reason the quote "be careful what you wish for" just popped into my head..
Aridorlvl63 shaman
Fambenelvl52 paladin

chingerz

The user titles can be changed, but then you will miss out on the standard, boring titles I picked out as you progress. It's in the profile section of the user control panel.

Fambene

Aridorlvl63 shaman
Fambenelvl52 paladin

Superfly

I want a custom name too.

But it better not have anything to do with the Dain.

I hate you in advance Ching

-Q
Superfly
Level 65 Superfreak of The Axe World Order
"Can we train them, or would that be unethical?"

Bonebi

Hrmm for some reason I am wondering if I should have been happy with the Dry Bones Skeleton. :D
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us"

Orian

I've worked my way up to Gnoll. Yeah, I know your jealous Bonebi:)
Orian Gemfire
The Original Gnome Cleric *Jealousy*
"And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide... Ah crap everyones 65! WTF?!"

Orian: You have purty eyes
Fizzgig: why thank you gnomish love god

Bonebi

Mwahahaha now thats the correct title

Airelyn

Airelyn Divine
Ex-Queen Gimp of Fortitude

unoshato

QuoteOriginally posted by Bonebi
But ok seriously who came up with these names?>>
someone with the power to change you into a minion should not have their clever ideas guffawed at my friends your just asking for it.
i think it is kinda kewl. i got killed about 14 times by orc pawns on my first character... when your a 3rd lvl necro lost in EC... orc pawns are very scary specially when you find a three pop spot... and they are all home :p

I was once told I was as blunt as a Rusty spoon... deal with it :P

Unoshato, Kudaku

Bonebi

Orian

<--- Solusek Kobold Shaman (Movin' On Up)
Orian Gemfire
The Original Gnome Cleric *Jealousy*
"And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide... Ah crap everyones 65! WTF?!"

Orian: You have purty eyes
Fizzgig: why thank you gnomish love god