• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Raids

Started by tenienu, October 16, 2003, 03:19:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tenienu

Just trying to get a feel for how things work here, are there set days that raids are scheduled for? Or even days that raids are more likely to happen?

I log on a few times during the week, but my main playing time is the weekend, if I knew something was coming though, I would try to make a point of being online.

Tenienu
I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me! - Oscar Wilde

My Stuff

Nizelar

There are set times for raids posted right now. Are you able to access the member section? Also CTA's are called when a mob is up and the right numbers are on. Really is hard to set a time for a PoP mob or any other for that matter because you have no idea if they will be up or not. I do recall in the past we would have a raid time set and a plan A,B,or C but hasnt happened in a while at least not on the boards. Hope to see it again soon though I like raiding myself....
Nizelar Koolcast
Wizards were made to dish it out but NEVER take it........

Legolyn

We don't usually schedule many raids in advance for the simple reason that most of the targets we kill are in competition of many other guilds.  So when we find one up we gather and kill it.  Anyway, we're looking for you on-line so we can have you tag along to one such raid with us.  I can't ever seem to hook up with you though.  So send me a tell when your on and hopefully we can drag you along somewhere to die.
Elder Legolyn Stormryder
White Cotton Bunny Rabbit of Daylight

Naked pics of me at this link

Venerable Rashkae
Feral Lord

My Bestial Side

tenienu

I dont have access to members section yet, probably because I am not a member! :)  At least not yet anyway. I guess once I get access I can have a better look at what is recorded. I am just dying to raid! My last guild raided during the week, US times, so I never really got to attend, unless I took time off work to do so (which I have been known to do once in a while ;) )
I guess I should wait until I am a memeber, then I can check it out more.

Tenienu

ps yeah can be a bit hard to track down sometimes! I am going to be online tonight and with the weekend coming up, you wont be able to miss me :p
I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me! - Oscar Wilde

My Stuff