• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Hey Soulstar!!

Started by Fadanat Thunderstorm, February 18, 2003, 03:17:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fadanat Thunderstorm

Get your shaman spells yet?  I am up for GW camps, send me a tell.

FAD

I am always up for GW camps so anyone can send me a tell.
Wine is the drink that shall never leave my heart.

If you care for wine then express yourself to it before you lose your corkscrew.

If you find a bottle of wine that you would give your life for keep it for it will bring you happiness.

Follow what your bartender says he speaks what is known as the truth. Believe in wine or it can hurt you later on.

Fambene

lol gimp.. this is aridor.. im the one that went to farm GW's with you that day :)   i was hydra'ing soulstar..

i have all of my 60 spells but malo bud.. im not sure if i will go back there or if i will just save up and buy it.. im getting so sick of that camp lol.   talk to me ingame.
Aridorlvl63 shaman
Fambenelvl52 paladin

ryverwind

I need Malo and Torpor 8) and im better looking than Aridor... so if you get them do drop toss them my way lol

Fambene

<~ defenetly better looking kthx
Aridorlvl63 shaman
Fambenelvl52 paladin

Soulstar

Soulstar Loneshadow
Scaled Nightmare of the Keepers of Fortitude
My passion is like a volcano, waiting to erupt.

Fadanat Thunderstorm

Oh me bad, I thought Soulstar, Fambene, and Aridor were all the same person.  HAHAH  Now I just insulted you both!!!  However who truly was insulted worse shall be left to the viewers of this thread.

FAD

Aridor + Soulstar = Michael Jackson Mutation
Wine is the drink that shall never leave my heart.

If you care for wine then express yourself to it before you lose your corkscrew.

If you find a bottle of wine that you would give your life for keep it for it will bring you happiness.

Follow what your bartender says he speaks what is known as the truth. Believe in wine or it can hurt you later on.