• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Fizzgig's wild day!

Started by Fadanat Thunderstorm, February 25, 2003, 02:55:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fadanat Thunderstorm

I saw Fizzgig last night running around the lighthouse in the nude.  She was trying to distract the npcs to get a free lizard.

FAD

more info when I get some.
Wine is the drink that shall never leave my heart.

If you care for wine then express yourself to it before you lose your corkscrew.

If you find a bottle of wine that you would give your life for keep it for it will bring you happiness.

Follow what your bartender says he speaks what is known as the truth. Believe in wine or it can hurt you later on.

Fambene

QuoteFizzgig last night running around the lighthouse in the nude.

and that surprised you? /yawn ;)
Aridorlvl63 shaman
Fambenelvl52 paladin

Radx

How is that possible she was with me and Uno Nizelar til about 11pm est not possible unless happened afterwards:) :D ;)
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=631304
Baron Radx Eternalblue
65th Overlord

Underneath my goofy and weirdness is a guy who loves and cares for the girls with all his heart.

Airelyn

HALFLINGS GONE WILD!

See crazy cleric girls going wild and showing you all!

Only 19.95pp, order now.
Airelyn Divine
Ex-Queen Gimp of Fortitude

Fizzgig

I said hello fad but you didn't respond guess you were to stunned by my nakie beauty

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Fadanat Thunderstorm

QuoteHALFLINGS GONE WILD!

HAHAHAH where can I buy that?

FAD

If you care for wine then express yourself to it before you lose your corkscrew.

If you find a bottle of wine that you would give your life for keep it for it will bring you happiness.

Follow what your bartender says he speaks what is known as the truth. Believe in wine or it can hurt you later on.

Orian

Fad you perve.

(psssssst)

(yeah, yeah, I know.. I shouldn't have :p)
Orian Gemfire
The Original Gnome Cleric *Jealousy*
"And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide... Ah crap everyones 65! WTF?!"

Orian: You have purty eyes
Fizzgig: why thank you gnomish love god

Fizzgig

bah mine are bigger than that

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank

Fadanat Thunderstorm

HAHAHA yes you should have!

FAD

I like that sick twisted humor.

Airelyn

Airelyn Divine
Ex-Queen Gimp of Fortitude

Nizelar

Not to mess up your subject but I know Fadanat would want me to mention that he is now wearing a Purple robe NOT BLACK check it out and let me know what color you see

Nizelar Koolcast
Nizelar Koolcast
Wizards were made to dish it out but NEVER take it........

Fadanat Thunderstorm

Hahaha you NUT!  I didn't like the black robe, eeer purple one!!!  I couldn't see the graphic on it was too dark, so now it's greenish blue.  I really like it a lot!!! With dark blue booties and gloves.

FAD

ITS NOT PURPLE DAMNIT!!

Tholan

ROFLMBO

Orian you are the MASTER!.
/bow

/em makes mental note to NEVER mess with Orian.
I dont die alot   well, what do YOU consider alot?

Soon shouting for a Rez, in a zone near you!!

Bumraz

hehe you guys are too much.
Bumraz Debutcher

In the end we will not remember the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Troll without a swamp

Fizzgig

lol tholan you have it all wrong...it's cause I didn't mess with Orian that he unvieled my sordid past :p

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank