• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

LoTR (No Spoiler tho)

Started by Soulstar, December 19, 2002, 05:35:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soulstar

THAT WAS SO COOL!!!!!!!!!
:D :D :cool: :cool: :D :D
Soulstar Loneshadow
Scaled Nightmare of the Keepers of Fortitude
My passion is like a volcano, waiting to erupt.

Airelyn

I'm going on Friday... I can't wait :)

Hmm no spoiler... well I think most folks read the book heh, that's kinda a spoiler :)
Airelyn Divine
Ex-Queen Gimp of Fortitude

Fizelle

We went tonight poor Uno has scratches all over his arm and I may have broken his hand. Was an excellent movie can't wait for the extended DvD ;)

Quit Inspecting me
Of course I'm paranoid. You'd be paranoid too if they were after you.

Soulstar

One thing I didn't like tho was some of the people in the theatre decided it was appropriate to applaud and cheer every time something cool happened.  Did this happen to other people or was I just stuck in a bad group? heh.
Soulstar Loneshadow
Scaled Nightmare of the Keepers of Fortitude
My passion is like a volcano, waiting to erupt.

Superfly

No one yelled and cheered in mine, although there was a collective "oh my god" when....

Oh, that would be a spoiler.

It involves elves and horses.

It was cool.
Superfly
Level 65 Superfreak of The Axe World Order
"Can we train them, or would that be unethical?"

Aridor

There was only disapproving mumbling in my cinema on some occasions, guess I ended up in a show with a Tolkien fan club or something heh. I am going to watch it again to decide if it's good or bad though. But maybe I should wait with that for a bit until the recently read book isn't in my memory anymore. :D
Aridor Shadowyrm
:: Mystic :: Inventory :: Retired ::

Amak

My group was fine besides the fact that two fat guys siting back behind me talking only so everyone at the movie could hear them, so my friend thew a coke bottle at them and almost got kicked out of the movie hehe:). Very good movie i reccmond if you saw the first one see the second one. Oh, heres another spolier dwarfs are funny.
Amak - 52 Cleric
Dadamik - 56 Warrior

vivace

awesome movie. my group was good. i just cant wait for matrix 2 now.../drool

Airelyn

OMG soooooooo good.

/drool

Ok I can't wait a whole year for the third one!
Airelyn Divine
Ex-Queen Gimp of Fortitude

Lourdos

Can't wait for the next one!

And we had a good crowd- even with Uno's dad giving seige tactics..LOL

There was one point where I seriously considered boycotting the third movie- but I can't discuss it without giving anything away...

Lourdos
Misong

I haven't had this much fun since the rats ate my babysitter...

Mythavatar

Pete Jackson can do no wrong, yeah!
"Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger." JRR Tolkien

65 Sage Wizards:
Mythavatar , Saryrn
Mythrill, Antonius Bayle

Bonebi

OMG so that part where they.... is soo cool
Then they .... that was awesome
AND then....

Go see it:D
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us"

Zaxboan

Wife and I went to see it while visiting the In-laws (cheap baby-sitters). Its just as good as expected, and I had high expectations. So well done, its scarey. Gotta wait another 350what???? days for Return of the King...