• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Donation Link

Started by Airelyn, December 19, 2002, 08:06:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Airelyn

On the "main" news page and on the main "members" area of the website I added a donation link.

Now, sorry I put it on there, but in case anyone didn't know, the site costs me about $25 a month for the server space... for the last 2 years I just covered it fine out of my pocket.  But after my husband and I evaluted our monthly EQ cost... we spend about $80 a month heh.  Plus the web address name is needing to be renewed in like March so that will be like another $70.

Please know, I'm not expecting anyone to donate, but my husband thought it wouldn't hurt to put up there in case anyone felt like helping out... so he set it up on there for me.  There is no min or max amount, it is just there so if you can afford something great... if not that is fine too.

Thanks much
Airelyn Divine
Ex-Queen Gimp of Fortitude

Fizzgig

bah what she means is we all know you can afford something even if it's just a dollar or two so donate something....having said that I'm going out to get a credit card that'll work overseas :p

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Atheina

I haven got a credit card yet so no paypal account for me.
I will try get my boyfriend to use his though. Every little helps :)

This is my first post :) yeah~~~
I just like to add that for the pass few weeks in KoF, I found that I really like this guild :) made lots of new friends :)

Thanx for having me :)
~Atheina Starlove~

Oh lookie there goes the cute looking bunny.

/em off tracking the cute little bunny.

bilbos

Hi!  I just wanted to mention that you can register your domain eqkeepers.net by transferring to either http://www.aitdomains.com or http://www.gandi.net.  I use gandi.net (transferred from aitdomains) for eversmack.com (the site for the Knights of Omen) and they will both transfer your service and give you a 2 year contract for only $10.  Check it out!

Leggo

No problem....happy to help if i can. Where do i send it? I have PayPal acct.
Leggo Oribarshu
54 ogre warrior
Slave to no god

Fepony Spellcaster
52 woodelf druid
Follower of Tunare

Mekiku Thunderfoot
52 iksar monk
Follower of Cazic Thule

"The beatings will continue until morale improves."