• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Muahahahaah

Started by ryverwind, March 04, 2004, 09:23:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaxboan

Boy! I say Boy! Don't let them put you off the scent son. Why, You've got those Ladies all up in a lather. Those Ladies want you, son. Want you like a three day supply of chocolates. You're an inspiration to us all, son. Now get after them Ladies and show them what a real gentleman looks like!

Yampus

Oh my GODS Zax! That had me rolling on the floor! LMAO! :p
Yampus Bonechaser
Lvl 14 Mage Summoner lvl 8 Artisan
"He who controls the Bugs controls....... well, bugs."

vivace

Priceless! Simply priceless!

Leiyah

Look what you started Ryver!  lol

Celllburn

what is all this? lol...

36. The most important thing to learn is how to love, and be loved in return.

It should all be mutual. Alone, to just stay devoted, always being there and being happy to sharing eachother eternally should be enough to express your love =p. It's a gift in itself....

Celllburn

Maybe I am a bit off course. Blame my rediculous obsession with love lol. It just occured to me that even though you are joking, I wouldn't expect my love to do anything, and I would do anything to maker her happy....because it would make me happy, just to see that illuminating indescribable smile of appreciation and tenderness.

Radx

HOLY CRAP!!! that's how i feel Cell i joke around alot but that's for fun i will do anything for teh person/persons i love.
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=631304
Baron Radx Eternalblue
65th Overlord

Underneath my goofy and weirdness is a guy who loves and cares for the girls with all his heart.

Zaxboan

The only thing keeping the nausea at bay, is the delightfull knowledge of the brickwall known as reality that you will someday run into.

There are several approaches to getting into the woman of your choice's pants, and lets be honest, if you pee standing up, this is what it all boils down to.

You can try the sensitive, caring, "I'm not like the other guys" angle. So long as its just an angle, you're ok. Once you start believing in that;

-You lose respect of the other guys, and as much as you think you don't need them anymore, trust me, you will. (Chicks don't move couches for you, even if they are big enough to lift them alone.)

-While the Ladies may fill you up with "oh, he's so sweet" and "I wish my boyfriend was more like you" etc. Here's a news flash, they are blowing smoke up yer muffler.

-You are going to get dropped like Richard Hatch's pants the first time she runs across a guy that presents a "challenge" to her ability to attract him.

This might seem like I'm putting you down, and well, I am. But even still, this is the cold hard truth. But of course you can test it yourself.

Jimjediwan

Zax speaks the truth, be a man, not a sensitive cave in to their every whim wuss, they respect you more when youre a bit of a jerk.

Leiyah

Girls can pee standing up!

Maruxil Nottingwood

I don't even want to know :eek:
Sexiest gnomish wizard alive!
Maruxil Nottingwood --- 65 Wizard

The second sexiest gnome alive!
Daruxil Nottingwood --- 55 Cleric

Leiyah

Come'on Max -- I *know* you have women living in your house.

Laiynla

Cell, You got that from Moulin Rouge!!!

I didn't think that guys watched that ;)

Also,  sensitive is good, but lets face it, the women who dont want a REAL man are...ummm....not LOOKING for a real man, lets just put it that way
*wink wink*

Mel Gibson is the perfect level of sensitive....he adores his wife, has 7 kids, and seems like he can beat the CRAP out of any other guy (check out Lethal Weapon!!!!  purRRRrrrrRRRRrrr!!!!)

If you haven't watched it yet, go rent Bedazzled (Elizabeth Hurley and Brendan Fraser)  theres a "sensitive guy" segment in there that pretty much nails it

:D
"I drank what?"  ** Socrates**

Fizzgig

women want a man

who can beat em silly but chooses not to.

who could dominate but stays your partner

who other women want but stay's faithful

who loves you sensless but isn't a doormat

and radx your about as sensitive as a brick

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Yampus

ROFL I know EXACTLY which one you mean Lai lol My wife and I joke about that one all the time Hehehehe
Yampus Bonechaser
Lvl 14 Mage Summoner lvl 8 Artisan
"He who controls the Bugs controls....... well, bugs."