• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Muahahahaah

Started by ryverwind, March 04, 2004, 09:23:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celllburn

lol Zax thats funny it really is, but I disagree.......maybe you have had to much a dose of reality. One can be many things all together. Assuming a guy is with a girl, you can be tender, devote, thoughtful and even afraid....as well as dominant, virile, tenacious and so on. All according to how you use what qualities  and where, is what makes you distinct from others, alot of people apply certain characteristics in the wrong situations. And there is never anything wrong with to much sensitivity as long as it is sane and reasonable. It doesn't make you less masculine, infact in my opinion..it makes me feel more complete. Everyone has different levels of sensitivity on different things. In my case I am really sensitive about love. And that doesn't mean I cry everyday that I don't have a girlfriend. I have avoided many one night stands, I completely despise the fact of giving your body without firstly giving your heart, mind and soul....and when you give those three things, only then will your love be complete when you bond physically. I'll tell you straight out that I am a virgin and still proud to be one. All my friends respect me for my sensualness of love and the morals that accompany my style of living and most of them are not like me, they see strength in me because of it....not weakness. You have any idea how hard it is? what I put myself through? As a man it's more difficult to be a virgin. But I am entirely confident of my status and the reasons for being and staying this way for as long as necessary, Infact I could announce to the whole damn University that I am a virgin and not give a damn.  So yes, I know " I am not like other men" and I have many more damn good reasons to accompany that resolution. So fuck the walls of reality, those that are limited by it will be trapped and I sympathize for those people. For the imagination of the mind is uncomparably more important and enticing than anything that reality can provide. Look around you, almost nothing that you see now days that isn't natural is because of the fact that reality has limited the mind and its imagination. Reality will not grasp me, although it does to most because alot of people can't see beyond what is infront of them or what is even really infront of them for that matter. That is only natural. And that is what makes me distinct....because I am unnatural, because I am more sensative, because I use my imagination. What I see in my future, is worth all the pain of a million lives....that is why I suffer for what I want because of who I am.( A quote " To live is to suffer and to survive is to find the meaning in the suffering). So no, not everything is all peaches and cream, but I see beyond that.....beyond the wall of reality......towards the meaning of all that I suffer for.

And no you didn't put me down. This is my truth. And I think I have learned enough from other peoples tests I'm afriad.

Sorry about the length, this is what do you call it?
A...... "sensitive subject" for me, lol.

I am not saying I am better then anyone, I am not saying what I do is right and what any of you do is wrong. This is just what I believe.

Radx

/salute Cellburn.
I respect that.
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=631304
Baron Radx Eternalblue
65th Overlord

Underneath my goofy and weirdness is a guy who loves and cares for the girls with all his heart.

Kamok

Leiyah - Girls can pee standing up!

The question is can you write your name in the snow?
-Kamok- 62Monk
-Kamua- 65 Shaman
-Rizzy- 53 Cleric

Laiynla

Only if the girl is very fast and relatively  flexible ;)
"I drank what?"  ** Socrates**

Radx

http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=631304
Baron Radx Eternalblue
65th Overlord

Underneath my goofy and weirdness is a guy who loves and cares for the girls with all his heart.

Frostta

Cell you scare me. :eek:
Frostta
65 Prophet
Frostta's Stuff

Koruptt
58 Defiler
Koruptt's Stuff

Celllburn

lol, hey...I even scare myself sometimes =p.

Leiyah

WOW where to start.

Let's see...

peeing in the snow. Well, I've not yet tried because I generally go 5000 times out of my way to avoid snow.

Moulin Rouge....mmm...Ewan Mcgregor...mmm  I watch that movie 2-3 times per week.

Cellburn, I'm afraid, Zax is closer to the truth than you are realizing

And I'm gonna have to agree with Fizz there 150%

Kamok

I would like to nominate this thread as one of the most off topic threads ever.
-Kamok- 62Monk
-Kamua- 65 Shaman
-Rizzy- 53 Cleric

Celllburn

Oh I realize it perfectly, that is stereotyping society, because all of that could be mostly true to some people, but not everyone is like that or will react to it in the same manner, and that is my point. You all must think, I am one big bundle of sensitivity lol...and have nothing else to attract women or to make them want me or stay with me. You are quite wrong if you think so. It's quite the other way around, alot of women that I have met or been around do not share at least some of my more important qualities or beliefs and therefore a relationship with them would be meaningless, to only end up in disaster. But there of course could be the exception that If a women that I care for and want to be with wants to change her certain ways to be with me because she comes to believe it is better on her own, I can deal with that....but that is harder to trust and work out.

Celllburn

And I am not saying Zax is wrong as I said before, of course one cannot be all sensitivity, that is dangerous and can get you no where. Just that some of those things I disagree with, a woman who is indepedently minded and loves her man will help out or at least try to help with anything and not make him do everything himself if she can, no matter what it is...to at least help their or even his cause. And vice versa. Not all men will lose respect for you if you start believing that " you are not like other men ", because I am sure most men would have to agree if you were a certain way that would contridict their way of living. And not all women that say that, are " blowing smoke up your muffler ". And who says because of who I am I will not "challenge" her ability in any way. You do not know me lol. And I agree with fizzgig fully as well.

Leiyah

QuoteIf a women that I care for and want to be with wants to change her certain ways to be with me
That is something which will end in disaster in monumental portions.  Not just an accident waiting to happen - more like '... happened and waiting for effects'

Celllburn

you forgot to add the part where, "because she comes to believe it is better on her own".....I think you got the wrong impression. For example, I am saying as if that girl doesn't like relationships, because she loves going out and messing around with men and having no attachment. But lets say I care for this girl tremendously and I want to be with her, If she realizes that what she is doing gets no where and that she can have something greater and that she wants to be in a relationship with me because she feels the same way, hypothetically speaking. That might be something I can do, it all depends of course. I am not saying she has to change who she is, I would never want anyone to do that. But alot of people do things that don't truly reflect who they are, the mind can say one thing, and the heart can say another. And when both the heart and mind become intertwined, because that realization becomes clearer...then that hypothetical statement could be valid. But change is hard, and even harder to believe and trust that one has changed a certain aspect for the other, And not only should this change benefit the other but to benefit the one changing. I wouldn't want a person to sacrifice their ways to satisfy only the other person. Please stop misunderstanding me people, damnit!

Celllburn

I mean wth, it's like you guys are trying to choose pessimism over optimism toward some of my statements. If you don't understand something clearly, or what I am really trying to say, ask...don't assume. You guys trying to find some kind of flaw in what I say to make me seem not what my beliefs claim that I am so that it appears to be a fallacy?

Karlah

Cellburn,
I don't think that the people who are replying to your posts are trying to be difficult, find flaw in what you say or 'poo-hoo' your beliefs.
And yes, it may be pessimism, but what you have to understand is that most of these folks are either married or have been married (some for a considerable amount of time).  They are living/have lived in relationships, they understand the need for compromise, they understand the ups & downs involved when 2 personalities cohabitate, they have seen the results on a relationship when one person changes to please another, they have lived the reality.

All I think they are trying to do is let you know that, although it is great that you have this ideal, that it does not always work in real life.