• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Muahahahaah

Started by ryverwind, March 04, 2004, 09:23:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leiyah

Fizzgig

with you on that one leiy

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Celllburn

I know, but it is just that they arn't understanding me and they say things that don't apply to me or my statement, I know that things will not always work out or continue to work out for alot of people or the majority of relationships that people have, and as I said I don't want someone to change only to please the other. Some changes are good, for both ends, others not...and I understand that completely. I was just trying to point out that possibilities through change ( that is not forced ) can be very enticing, especially for the one doing the change, if in truth it makes them feel better about themself. That is all....

Celllburn

Fizz, that is not the whole quote, she missed the key part. This isn't just pointed at women, just it my case. It applies to guys of course. If you disagree tell me straight up, I believe that for any relationship to work, there has to be some change, there is sacrifices in some ways....little or big, and not just in one particular way. Most of the time that change is for the better, for the one changing as well. It is mutual. Those elements are also key characteristics to a successful relationship. A relationship is change, is sacrificial in many or some ways pending on the relationship, and can be positively reinforced which only makes the love stronger, more meaningful and complete.

Celllburn

I am also not saying that to be in a relationship that the person has to change to your customs, of course not! Infact you want to be in a relationship with that person because you admire her own personality, individualism, intellect, and beliefs and so on.

Laiynla

Cell I think a big part of the prob here is that you seem to be making a fun light joke thread into a lecture on responsible relationship practices. It was a joke hun.  Do you really think that Ryver gets away with half of what he posts here as jokes at home???  No way buster!!!  But it's funny!  
Laugh, be jolly and enjoy life.   If you want to debate relationship issues thats awesome, and there would be amazing insights from the people in KoF!  But do it in a serious thread, not a joke thread. It makes those of us joking feel as if youre impugning us.  We value your opinion. Just value our senses of humor ;)

P.S. WOOT 50 posts!
"I drank what?"  ** Socrates**

Celllburn

I know  he was just joking, and I was joking around as well. But then Zax said somethings toward what I said. So I gave my opinion, and then people started to misunderstand me and thats what brough us to this point. It wasn't my intention. It didn't start from Ryverwind, and go to the top of the section 3, read what I said, I just stated a simple fact on what "I" would do aside from the joking...I didn't start anything.

ryverwind

Oh my i cant believe this is at 51 posts... well wth im going for the record time to fuel the fire...

Lets leave all the sensitive crap to the chicks...

K all you sensitive people into the kichen where you belong... if your done in there head to the bedroom >8)........GRRRR never mind about the bedroom stuff... we have sensitive guys around here,  need to do some additional screening... /sigh

Laiynla

I'll be in the bedroom hunny, you take the kitchen :D
Come and get me when the dishes are done ;)
"I drank what?"  ** Socrates**

Karlah

WOO HOO, GO GIRL!!

-- old joke cant remember it properly, goes along the lines of...

A couple just recently married were setting up house.
The husband decides to lay down the rules.
He tells his wife,
"I will be home from work when I get home.
Dinner will be on the table when I get home, unless I have called to say I wont be home.  
I will go drinking & fishing with the boys when I want you will not complain.
Any questions?"

The wife answers,
"No that's fine, but just to let you know there will be sex here at 7pm each night, whether you are home or not."

Celllburn

Celllburn

i love agressinve and dominant women! GrrrRRrrrrRRrrr... lol

Leiyah

Karlah....that is beautiful!

Bonebi

QuoteOriginally posted by Zaxboan

(Chicks don't move couches for you, even if they are big enough to lift them alone.)

[/B]

BAH!
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us"

Frostta

Here is my piece of advice for yas out there.
Never go into a relationship thinking you will change the other person so that they will be your ideal man or woman, that is a sure fire recipe for disaster.  :(

I along with many of you have been or still are married(15yrs and 2kids here).  Marriage takes some adjusting to for both parties, my wife and myself had ups and downs the first couple of years, but through time and many discussions/arguements, we have come to that time of compromise and things are good for us.  I still annoy her and she me at times, but who doesn't.  Anywho, you are headed in the right direction Cell, you will learn as we all do or have done.
Frostta
65 Prophet
Frostta's Stuff

Koruptt
58 Defiler
Koruptt's Stuff