• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Muahahahaah

Started by ryverwind, March 04, 2004, 09:23:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celllburn

I realize that and understand it completely, I agree with you of course. Change is not and should not be expected, but often times change happens in order for relationships to work ( on both sides ), therefore creating balance and symmetry on the grounds of love where both are the benificiaries, only to strengthen those grounds in effect. I am talking about the good changes, not the bad ones =p.

ryverwind

Geeze its called Hygiene i would highly recommend everyone date someone that changes on a regular basis... And yes i think they should change for you, like into something sexy at times... and dont even think of marrying someone that dosent change... thats disgusting.

Dont misunderstand im not claiming to be the king of Hygiene but I do change on a simi regular basis.

And frostta, i dont know about you... but changing the other person sounds fun to me >8-), but im sure when they are done changing you there will need to be some adjusting... i can get on board there... stuff need to hang a certain way, and i never seem to get that underwire in the right place... oh well keep practicing.

Laiynla

Please do keep practicing Ryver...
I still have underwire scars :(
"I drank what?"  ** Socrates**

Karlah

Underwire, dont get me started on underwire!!!

Why do women have to wear contraptions that push up body parts for men.  
Why havent they invented underwire jock straps, to enhance male 'characteristics' for the female pleasure.  
I reckon a couple of peices of wire poking in the sensitive male glands would put the world in balance.:p

Zaxboan

Now Karlah, you already know the answer to that. Our parts stand up on their own, no need for wire to push it up.

Even more convienent for you, I have a two part solution for your concerns. I'm guessing X would be happy to lend a hand at "supporting you" whenever you need a break from the nasty underwire, and at the same time, that might provide the means for enhancing the "male 'characteristics' for the female pleasure".

ryverwind

Zax I think your right on here, this is a perfect solution. I personally know that I wouldnt mind making that kind of sacrifice to spare my wife from those underwires. Unfortunatly not many men are as sensitive and willing ot help as we are, maybe if more men were willing to give their wives a 'hand up' this world would be a better place.

Karlah, Think about it this way... if women didnt like all the attention they got from wearing those 'contraptions' they would invent something else...

Now if wearing some funky contraption would gain a guy the same type of attention you gals get we'd be wearing the funkiest damm things you ever saw... but all we'd get is another chick rolling their eyes at us... so back to football.

Celllburn

LOL, this is true.

Leiyah

haha Karlah you crack me up.  World in balance...haha!

*hugs the guild*

Karlah

/hugs the drunk druid... come back soon  :D

ryverwind

Whats up with that leiyah

Laiynla

I don't have anything to say, I just wanted to get post # 70 :D
"I drank what?"  ** Socrates**

Karlah

Does that mean Ryver got #69  :p

Laiynla

None of your beez-wax, Karlah :p