• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Lost my Kunark CD

Started by Kazaba, May 01, 2003, 03:58:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kazaba

Last night I was confronted in CoM not by goos, spectors, and Black Reavers, but by a huge brigade of bald humans.  I had to leave early so I hit my gate potion and logged out in Thurg.  When I logged in and saw nothing but bald humans running around Thurg I realised what was wrong.

I had wrongly assumed loading in the Luclin and PoP CDs on my new computer would cover all the older expansions.  I found my Velious CD, but I can't find the dang Kunark one so if I seem a bit confused in Kunark until I find it, it's because to me Goos, Black Reavers and probably Sev all look identical to me :)  Anywhere else I seem confused at is just me being myself.

Fizelle

click the options box when you load the patcher and be sure you load the velious options or some such. This happend to me and thats how I fixed it. I know I'm not being very specific but if you look on the patcher thingie you'll see what I mean.

Quit Inspecting me
Of course I'm paranoid. You'd be paranoid too if they were after you.

Winston Wolf

I had something similar happen on my alt box.  I always have it checked for all expansions on the advanced menu and it didn't update the files.  What I had to do to fix the problem was to check the box for complete file check.  It then downloaded the missing/corrupted files.
Allira - 60! Druid
Krowd - 60! Enchanter
Barry - 54 Mage

----------------------------------
That's all you had to say!