• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Assist

Started by Fizelle, August 29, 2003, 10:56:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leiyah

Nah, I'll still /d you -- I'm not afraid!  lol.  I remember being in potactics with you when you hit 65 and I was thinking 'he caught up with me!'  The thing is that guildleader does not = xping.

Legolyn

I haven't xp'ed in ages either so your not alone on that one.  So /d it is then.  We'll invite all the warriors out with us to see what a duel really looks like.  No, clerics are not allowed.
Elder Legolyn Stormryder
White Cotton Bunny Rabbit of Daylight

Naked pics of me at this link

Venerable Rashkae
Feral Lord

My Bestial Side

Leiyah

Clerics can come to click us afterwards since we'll both probably go down from dots....unless we /d on my corner.  I'm lazy sometimes and don't like running back.  LOL.  But as far as participation, nada.

Legolyn

Fair enough.  If I'm on tonight you got yourself a date.  If not, well I'm sure you'll find something else constructive to do ;)
Elder Legolyn Stormryder
White Cotton Bunny Rabbit of Daylight

Naked pics of me at this link

Venerable Rashkae
Feral Lord

My Bestial Side

Leiyah

LOL only if I can fix my frickin comp.  I'm stuck jerking around in my ipconfig window trying to figure out what is wrong with my connection.  

I did ipconfig /release then..... ipconfig /renew --- no go.  Any suggestions?  LOL.  ><  Damn thing is about to get tossed out the window.  GRRRR.

Radx

Hmm actually that wouldn't scare me Fizzgig because i some how have a chance or percent of thing's happenin and chance of her cheating hmm .000000001 pct chances of aussieland 0 flat out lol she hates flying thats why we are being mechanics for Air Force.
It takes ALOT to scare me not one horror movie has scared me.
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=631304
Baron Radx Eternalblue
65th Overlord

Underneath my goofy and weirdness is a guy who loves and cares for the girls with all his heart.

Carellron

Radx is young, that's the youth talkin'.  Reality will set in soon enough.
Where was that again?

Stuff...

Radx

u obviously don't know me that well hmmm if u spent one day around me you would know why i don't get scared etc.
Baron Radx Eternalblue
65th Overlord

Underneath my goofy and weirdness is a guy who loves and cares for the girls with all his heart.

vivace

so..im curious, exactly how old are radx and mindy?

unoshato

I was once told I was as blunt as a Rusty spoon... deal with it :P

Unoshato, Kudaku

Lourdos

/em typing as ears smoke from Uno's edited but oh-so firey rant....

Vivace- Radx and Mindy are young....seniors in High School I believe?

So they are young- and they are in love- and they take a lot of flack from other members of the guild...you know...cynics and others of us who have had our hearts broken and our souls trampled on by the jerk-offs and/or Hagathas that we once held so dear....

Now I'm not saying Radx doesn't deserve some of the ribbing he gets from people- but at the same time, his loyalty and persistance in proclaiming his love is well....silly...but sometimes admirable.

And I'm just a softy these days ;) so dont mind me.

Lourdos
Misong

I haven't had this much fun since the rats ate my babysitter...

Radx

yes Lourdos your correct seniors and loving it get out class early pick our lockers and more to come from this year. I am young yes but my heart is where it is for one reason that's because she stole it 10years ago when i laid eyes on her.:)
Baron Radx Eternalblue
65th Overlord

chingerz

laying eyes on a 7 year old girl will get you locked up in most societies.

Nizelar

LOL Chingerz.....:D
Nizelar Koolcast
Wizards were made to dish it out but NEVER take it........

Leiyah

haha Ching!  omg I laughed so hard!

Radx, that is SOOO sweet!  My heart would melt if a guy said something like that to me.  I would make him cookies or .....