• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

purity test (it's about sex don't say you weren't warned)

Started by Fizzgig, September 05, 2003, 06:52:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fizzgig

Here is the result of your 1500 Point Purity Test.
You answered "yes" to 703 of 1500 questions, making you 53.1% sexually pure (46.9% sexually corrupt); that is, you are 53.1% pure in the sex domain.
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 41%, based on a comparison of your test results with 97847 other submissions for this test.

The average purity for this test is 76.6%.
The first submission for this test was received March 5, 1996.

http://www.armory.com./tests/sex1500.html

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Laiynla

ROFL   ok  thats a long test....

You answered "yes" to 323 of 1500 questions, making you 78.5% sexually pure (21.5% sexually corrupt); that is, you are 78.5% pure in the sex domain.

Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 26%, based on a comparison of your test results with 97847 other submissions for this test.

I think the weirdness factor part is fawlty tho,  i havent been seen as normal since i was born with all 10 fingers and 10 toes.....
"I drank what?"  ** Socrates**

Spellwalker

Maybe I am just odd.. or maybe that is only what people call me..

You answered "yes" to 124 of 1500 questions, making you 91.7% sexually pure (8.3% sexually corrupt); that is, you are 91.7% pure in the sex domain.
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 23%, based on a comparison of your test results with 97847 other submissions for this test.

"Is darkness the absense of light or the presence of evil or both?"
Spellwalker Sonofsky
Have you hugged your shaman today?

Mithriltouch Magicrings
The mind is a terrible thing, especially in the hands of an enchanter.

Fizelle

You answered "yes" to 267 of 1500 questions, making you 82.2% sexually pure (17.8% sexually corrupt); that is, you are 82.2% pure in the sex domain.
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 25%, based on a comparison of your test results with 97847 other submissions for this test.

Quit Inspecting me
Of course I'm paranoid. You'd be paranoid too if they were after you.

Laiynla

LOL   you know  i was thinking about this last night,  and they should have had one last question.....were all of the activites that you have engaged in in the above questionairre  done solely with your spouse?.....do you think that would raise or lower the %  of corruptness?

Hmmmmm......
"I drank what?"  ** Socrates**

Legolyn

You answered "yes" to 495 of 1500 questions, making you 67.0% sexually pure (33.0% sexually corrupt); that is, you are 67.0% pure in the sex domain.
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 29%, based on a comparison of your test results with 97847 other submissions for this test.

Whew, I was a little concerned I was going to be more sexually corrupt than Fizzgig.  Thank God for the animal section, took all those yes answers percentage down. :p
Elder Legolyn Stormryder
White Cotton Bunny Rabbit of Daylight

Naked pics of me at this link

Venerable Rashkae
Feral Lord

My Bestial Side

Radx

hmm i am 99.6pct pure. DANG thats pure.
42pct weird factor.
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=631304
Baron Radx Eternalblue
65th Overlord

Underneath my goofy and weirdness is a guy who loves and cares for the girls with all his heart.

Soulstar

You answered "yes" to 461 of 1500 questions, making you 69.3% sexually pure (30.7% sexually corrupt); that is, you are 69.3% pure in the sex domain.
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 29%, based on a comparison of your test results with 97847 other submissions for this test.

Soulstar Loneshadow
Scaled Nightmare of the Keepers of Fortitude
My passion is like a volcano, waiting to erupt.

ryverwind

I hit question 3 and ran out of Ridilin

unoshato

You answered "yes" to 555 of 1500 questions, making you 63.0% sexually pure (37.0% sexually corrupt); that is, you are 63.0% pure in the sex domain.
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 34%, based on a comparison of your test results with 97847 other submissions for this test.

The first submission for this test was received March 5, 1996

I was once told I was as blunt as a Rusty spoon... deal with it :P

Unoshato, Kudaku

Leiyah

ok so far....we basically know Fizzy likes to have a good time =)

Leiyah

You answered "yes" to 428 of 1500 questions, making you 71.5% sexually pure (23.5% sexually corrupt); that is, you are 76.5% pure in the sex domain.
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 26%, based on a comparison of your test results with 97847 other submissions for this test.

LOL

Lourdos

You answered "yes" to 681 of 1500 questions, making you 54.6% sexually pure (45.4% sexually corrupt); that is, you are 54.6% pure in the sex domain.
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 34%, based on a comparison of your test results with 97847 other submissions for this test.

Wow- that brought back some memories
:D

Lourdos
Misong

I haven't had this much fun since the rats ate my babysitter...

Soulstar

Soulstar Loneshadow
Scaled Nightmare of the Keepers of Fortitude
My passion is like a volcano, waiting to erupt.

vivace