• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

the herd needs thinning

Started by chingerz, July 26, 2002, 04:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chingerz

Kaneril Knightwing

Ummmm, I've been drinking gasoline for years. I want to sue the gas companies for not properly disclosing the lack of nutriative qualties in their various octanes of fuel. I have since lost alot of weight and feel it is all the fault of the Gas companies. If they had come out and said their fuels had no protien or carbohydrates I would have switched to Diesel fuel.
Yampus Bonechaser
57 Defiler ( The one and ONLY Gnomie Love God! I pump you long time baby! )
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=672566

Kaneril Knighwing
54 Outrider

Carellron

It was bound to happen eventually in our society.  We don't have enough control/common sense to know when to 1. Stop drinking, hence we can sue bartenders now.  2. Not stuff that third BigMac in our pie holes, hence they'll be able to sue the burger flippers and finall 3. Enough sense to know that we really shouldn't be smoking (me included).
Where was that again?

Stuff...

Machavelli

hmmm... so all i need to do to make a few million dollars is.... eat about 300 pounds of Crisco then sue them? interesting.... :D
To Be Forgoten Is A Fate Worse Than Death... ChAoS...

variagruss

Only in America hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha...........................................................................................................................................................................

Variagruss Voyevoda:D

Fizzgig

lol if I were the fast food companies I'd sue the lawyer for idiocy.  someone should tell the guy to eat a salad occasionally....or do the homer fat test...rub it on a wall if you can see through it the food is not good for you lol....I mean serriously does anyone believe that any of that stuff is good for you?

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm