• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

American Greetings

Started by Leiyah, January 07, 2004, 04:42:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leiyah

Ok everyone knows the online e-cards you can send to someone right?  Well....

LOL

Now - who is gonna be the first in the guild to use it??  /wink

Thinking I'll send mine to Karlah???

Celllburn

lol, It makes for a good joke. I think I have a few people I could send that to atm at least. =p

Celllburn

OMG, i was showing my friends and now I cant get this DAMN MUSIC TO STOP PLAYING!!! Even after exiting, you bugged me leiyah!

Leiyah

there is music with it??  LOL

Radx

im gonna blow up my speakers if i keep hereing it lol
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=631304
Baron Radx Eternalblue
65th Overlord

Underneath my goofy and weirdness is a guy who loves and cares for the girls with all his heart.

Leiyah

hrm music doesn't seem to be working on my comp /boggle

and yes my speakers are on, the music button at the bottom says on, etc...

Celllburn

yes there is music, its kind of cool, but then it gets so annoying.....especially if you close all your programs and it still keeps going. I had to restart my computer.

Radx

What he said. Scary part is it was still going after i rebooted. O_o
So i just turned comp left off for an hour and turned it on and YAY its gone.
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=631304
Baron Radx Eternalblue
65th Overlord

Underneath my goofy and weirdness is a guy who loves and cares for the girls with all his heart.

Leiyah

QuoteI had to restart my computer.
Ok that made me seriously laugh -- like RL laughing....my dog looked up at my like "WTF?"  LOL

Celllburn

lol, what kind of dog? I have a french one back at home, bijane frisay. I know I spelled that wrong.

Leiyah

hrm my puppy is a little bit of everything ..... lemme see if I can dig up a pic of him. It's hard to get one sometimes - he's worse than most women because as soon as he hears the camera turn on he runs off...literally LOL.  He's mostly shelty and pekinese.  Pekinese color and body type and shelty fur and hyperness.

This one is of Dodger and Mowgli -- Dodger my dog and Mowgli the foster-kitty I had.

Celllburn

that's cool, and what do you mean "foster-kitty that you had" did the dog EAT him!!!???

Leiyah

LOL no.  That foster kitty and my dog were really good friends they played all the time biting and wrestling then sleeping aside each other afterwards.

Foster kitty -- I volunteer with the humane society -- I often provide temporary homes for homeless pets.  That kitten I picked up at 3 weeks old, bottle fed, then kept him until 6 months old and then adopted him out to a perma family.  So....he was a "foster kitty"  LOL.

Laiynla

awwww!  Thats so sweet!
"I drank what?"  ** Socrates**

Celllburn