• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

/em grin

Started by Xtens, January 28, 2004, 12:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaxboan

What is a puff, and why would a man use one?

Fizzgig

it's like a sponge made from netting :)

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Leiyah

They come in all varities - the most basic of which is below.

I thought everyone used a puff in the shower?

Zaxboan

Oh yeah, we had one of those in the shower. Actually we still might. So you say my wife might use that thing, eh?

Laiynla

LOL  for some reason the picture of the "puffs" ( loofahs, as you have to call them here[you dont call anything a puff or poof or anything even sounding like that in L.A., you'll get labeled as a homophobe if you do  LOL]) just made me giggle!

And Zax,  yes, she just might be using it  hehehehe!

And X,  the rundown forgot to mention the in-shower hair combing while the conditioner is in to distribute conditioner evenly from follicle to ends.....
"I drank what?"  ** Socrates**

Soulstar

I keep a comb in my shower too!  I bite my nails, so they are too short to scratch my ass effectively while my hands are wet.
Soulstar Loneshadow
Scaled Nightmare of the Keepers of Fortitude
My passion is like a volcano, waiting to erupt.

Karlah

LMAO Souls....

You know the scary thing is, a number of our fellow male guildies will read that and go "ooo what a good idea, why hadn't I thought of that"

Leiyah

LMAO LOL!

My puffy is really cute actually he winks at me!  I should take a pic and show yas!

and Laiy
QuoteAnd X, the rundown forgot to mention the in-shower hair combing while the conditioner is in to distribute conditioner evenly from follicle to ends.....
WOOHOO I'm not the only one to do that!

Xtens

WTF.  real men dont use conditioner!! they fart instead.

bayal2

Shampoo ,Conditioner What are these thing a Aussie male only uses Sunlite soap one thing to do all jobs (shampoo/conditioner)

I am a proud Feral hear me FART:p
Put another nun on the fire  :p

Fizzgig

no farts are impressive until you manage to make bubbles in the shower

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Yampus

No, farts only become TRUELY impressive when you can make bubbles without ANY water! Altho maybe that is a signal to change your underwear?
Yampus Bonechaser
Lvl 14 Mage Summoner lvl 8 Artisan
"He who controls the Bugs controls....... well, bugs."

Leiyah

I'm torn Yamp.....between puking at the thought of what you just said....or cheering because I see that your sig reflects you having ding'd 60!!!  hehe.

Laiynla

shampoo's + conditioners are hoaxes: shampoo is a lifter, conditioner is a depositer, how can you do both at the same time?

(Glad to know my 6 grand for cosmetology school is worth something :rolleyes: )

Farts dont have to bubble to be impressive.  My hubby went to a Chili Cookoff for work one night and came home and went to sleep.  He farted SO MUCH that night that I had to change the sheets the next day, they wouldn't let go of the wonderful chili-gas aroma!

Now THATS impressive  hehehehehe
"I drank what?"  ** Socrates**

Celllburn