• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Insanity!

Started by Fadanat Thunderstorm, October 21, 2003, 12:32:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fadanat Thunderstorm

This is the usual drivel!  

Captains log, stardate 10.20.03.  We have encountered a klingon vessel.  We have tried wiping it with toilet paper but it has no effect.  Damnit Jim I'm a doctor not a janitor.  

Welcome to the Fadanat Late show.  /applause!......

We will now take questions from the audience.

Audience member..  "Fadanat, I love you, you are so hot!"

Fadanat, "uh, uh, uh, Thank you sir, but did you have a question?"

Audience member,  "Yes if you had to eat a python snake or a fellow guild member to stay alive what would you eat??

Fadanat, "Well is the guild member a she?"

/audience applaudes,,,, hahahahahhaha

Ok tonights first guest is an avid Everquest player, and humanitarian,  please welcome, BIGEARS...

/Audience goes insane wiht applaus!!!!!!!!  /clap clap clap

Fadanat, "Please have a seat Bigears"

Bigears, " Thank you.."

Fadanat, "So let me work my way up to the juicy questions"

Audience, "Ooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhh"

Fadanat, "So are those things real?  I mean they are HUGE!!!"

..........................This is a test of the emergency broadcast system,,,,............. Fadanat After Hours will be off the air for the next decade...................///BEEEEEEEEEEEEP

Fizzgig has bazoookaaaaaaaaaaas!!!   You lucky guy husband man whom I forget to mention....

Why is Tortilla pronounced Tortea?  You Hispanics better fix your words!!!

Oui!

absolutly not!!! I will not be the weenie roast mascot!

This concludes our broadcast day..........................

FaD

Disclaimer  Bigears has a RACK!, but I can't say it or I shall be sued.  Fizzgig has a RACK but I can't say it or I shall be sued.   I am drunk..  Wookie wookie wookie spend a day in the corn rows.  I shall attempt to eat that lizard who stole my virginity.  No views here are the views of anoyone other than FADANANT   AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHGGGG  peace be with you, the force is my ally and I shall pee on you stove.  Wicked be the players of chaos.  AND GOD BLESS THE CHILDREN!!!!
Wine is the drink that shall never leave my heart.

If you care for wine then express yourself to it before you lose your corkscrew.

If you find a bottle of wine that you would give your life for keep it for it will bring you happiness.

Follow what your bartender says he speaks what is known as the truth. Believe in wine or it can hurt you later on.

Laiynla

Dude,  youre my favorite!
"I drank what?"  ** Socrates**

Fadanat Thunderstorm

/blush

FADDYPOO

BTW I can't read the secret boards as it should be.  Since I am not a member I totally understand.  So if you told me to not have the door hit me on the ass, I didn't see it.  Friends May the Mooooo be with you always.  Keep me in mind if you need a Wizard to help with a raid, or pickup group.
Wine is the drink that shall never leave my heart.

If you care for wine then express yourself to it before you lose your corkscrew.

If you find a bottle of wine that you would give your life for keep it for it will bring you happiness.

Follow what your bartender says he speaks what is known as the truth. Believe in wine or it can hurt you later on.