• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Forced Vacation from EQ

Started by Reyburn, February 27, 2004, 05:11:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reyburn

Ok as some of you know, I have had my nice cosy house taken from me, as the house I was living in finally sold. :D

Good news for the owner, bad news for me, as I only have 3 months left to finish my degree, I intended to get a place for  3 months.  So far only places i found were in the ghetto, or required  12 month lease agreements.  I do have one more place to check out, and if it is good, I will be moving there asap.  I do not know if i will be able to get broadband there or not.

So I estimate that I will have at least one to two weeks of vaction from EQ.  This is assuming i can get broadband again.  If its not avail, I get to look forward to a 3 month enforced break.  I will have email and internet access via school, so i will try to stay intouch that way.  Good luck on Ntov, i hope to be there but who knows?
Semi Retired until I move some where I can get intenet access.

Reyburn       65 Monk
Mystwyrd     63 Druid
Syion            52 Bard
Grayfalcan    44 Ranger
Zayburn       24 Cleric

Yampus

Good luck Rey, hope it all works out right for you bro.
Yampus Bonechaser
Lvl 14 Mage Summoner lvl 8 Artisan
"He who controls the Bugs controls....... well, bugs."

Reyburn

Well folks looks like I was hoping in vain.  The efficency I rented, is a old motel that only rents by the week and month.  Old and cableless :eek: ,  Old and phone through at dialboard so not dialup capable either.  :eek: Well i will not have cable for at least another month,  I will be looking into finding a better place to crash, but i dont know when it will happen or if it will happen.  

I will be trolling the boards, when I can, mostly when I am at school.

Good luck and have fun
Semi Retired until I move some where I can get intenet access.

Reyburn       65 Monk
Mystwyrd     63 Druid
Syion            52 Bard
Grayfalcan    44 Ranger
Zayburn       24 Cleric

Leiyah

It's only temp.....try to remember that!  =)

Make some pie.  It should help ya feel better and we'll see you soon!

Allyssa

Hi Rey,

Look at the bright side.  You can spend more time on your studies.  And some of us gimps can make some headway on catching up to you.  :D

I will miss you bro and hope to hear from you soon.
Allyssa Raindancer
I got it on Track!

Myrran Moondancer
Next stop the Nexus

Laiynla

/HUGS rey!

You will get through this,  I myself have lived, sans EQ, for a few months now, and it's amazing how much I have gotten done!  LOL!  

If you need anything, shoulder to yell at in frustration, etc, I'm here for you hunny bunny!

Keep your spirits up, sweety!
"I drank what?"  ** Socrates**

Karlah

Take care Rey, we will be here when you get back.
Its the universes way of making sure you pass your final year, its a good thing :)

Lohagen Elamadri

I feel your pain Rey ;) Come back soon bro.
Hunter Lohagen Elamadri

65 Forest Pervert
Grandmaster Fletcher (249)
Official Gnome Vs Gnome fight promoter

Celllburn

good luck comrade, it will all work out in the end. Rather that end comes around and is soonish:p

Celllburn

And whats up with the mad ranger advertisment lohagen, displaying your damage all the time and indulging in your greatness! Bah I say! Even that 6 damage critical is something to brag about lol...

Laniena

i hope u are back soon!
but 3 months will pass quickly i am sure :)
but we will be here hoping u are back soon

Laiynla

WOW Lani! Nice sig, hun!!!!
"I drank what?"  ** Socrates**