• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Thank you

Started by Sdaenea, April 22, 2004, 07:24:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sdaenea

WOOT As of about 4am last night we have another epic cleric in the guild.  Kestre got her clicky rez.  Special thanks to Jim, sam, glendar for taking the hours and hours of farming shards.  Thanks to Glendar, Yampus, Jimjediwan, Tkpith, Samanthia, Devic, and CA friends Thundrazule and Sleuth for helping take down Ragefire last ngiht.  Many thanks to Sleuth also for checking the human ragefire spawn every time he could.  Thank you to Jim, Sam and Glen for either keeping me company or talking to me during those long, long camps in Rathe and sol a. *grin* And thanks to kazaba and the oro team for getting Kestre to solb yesterday when the human Rage was up.  Thank you to the others who helped when they could Ginga, Douval, Suw.  

Woot clicky rez!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok who wants to volunteer to be first? :p

**HUGE HUGS** to all who helped.  2 1/2 years of solid playing and my first epic ever.

Sdaenea
Kestre
Kindayena
"A committee is a creature with three or more legs and no  
brain." --Robert Heinlein  

Aiola

Grats on your epic, i am sure you'll be using it on me at some time or another .... or when playing with Ginga probably frequently ;)

Aelderie

Yay Kestre!

/cheer Clickystick

Ok, so now that you've got it... I would like to reserve clickies- 3, 7, 11, 14-16, 21, 25, 29, 31 and 33 for now... :p

As I get better at this whole "you are not a tank... mez it don't thump it" thingie, I will need to reserve less clickies. But for now, if you would be so kind as to just follow me around and smack me with the stick oh.... every 5 minutes or so.... it'll work perfectly :D

Yay!
/bounce /bounce /bounce /bounce

Grats again Sdae. :)

Sdaenea

lol well congrats sam on being the first to get clicked.  I thought it was going to be me, but Korr rezed me after a dragon in WW decided he did not like me anymore.  

*grin* Ai yeah I figured that would come in very handy ... lol esp when you and g decide ya are invincible on Bleep and Nen =p.  

Lol and of course you are welcome to be clicked anytime =p... lol just please remember Kestre is only 56 and unflagged... so no dying in BoT, HoH, Tactics =p Wait chanters cannot beat on things and cannot tank???? oooooo someone had better tell Ginga that one.
"A committee is a creature with three or more legs and no  
brain." --Robert Heinlein  

Leiyah

GRATS Sd!!  Hopefully I'll be right behind ya.  Need Sol B Zord and SF Rage and done!

And...a special GRATS goes out to Sammy for being the first!

Celllburn

Karlah

Grats Sd,
... and just like Sam to take someones virgin cast