• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Lil Ol' me

Started by Zheven, May 28, 2002, 02:12:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zheven

Zheven

http://www.geocities.com/ct179/DCP_0059.JPG

You get to go to the link, Im not posting it up for butchering.

If you don't get to it, copy it then paste it in the address bar (Must be same window as the forum)

Magdeline

omg what did you start....silly bard..... heres  a silly monk and a silly sk.....

http://home.pacebell.net/stephmar/photos.htm
Magdeline Spitfyre
57 Revenant

"I step where you step. I touch nothing."

Zheven

Gratz on broken link

Zaxboan

Neither of those links work for me no matter what i tried. What exactly am I missing?

Orian

QuoteOriginally posted by Zaxboan
Neither of those links work for me no matter what i tried. What exactly am I missing?

A Brain
Orian Gemfire
The Original Gnome Cleric *Jealousy*
"And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide... Ah crap everyones 65! WTF?!"

Orian: You have purty eyes
Fizzgig: why thank you gnomish love god

Zaxboan

Lmao, ahh score one for orian.

Heck, he needs the points.

Aelderie

Hey Care.. we got a gnome that needs a good punting.. no the other one.. Orian.. yeah him..

I'll go set up the goal post, get yer steal toed punting boots on, we'll meet back here in 5.

:p

Zheven

QuoteOriginally posted by Zheven
If you don't get to it, copy it then paste it in the address bar (Must be same window as the forum)

Carellron

Draws his laces tighter.....where is he?  where is he? :D
Where was that again?

Stuff...

Zaxboan

Yeah zheven. believe it or not I can actually read. I tried that and it didn't work. I tried it several times from my laptop connection at the hotel with no success.

I just tried it again from home and that method did work. There are several things different between the systems, so i dunno what makes it work or not. Short answer is it may not work as you intend for everybody.

Btw, does your boyfriend play too?

Magdeline

hrmm did it jsut like zheven said to hrmm... shouldnt be broken... help :eek:
Magdeline Spitfyre
57 Revenant

"I step where you step. I touch nothing."