• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

If i were a...

Started by Airelyn, April 11, 2002, 06:32:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Airelyn

Here are some of those "if I were" tests

What color dragon are you?
http://www.geocities.com/teo592/quiz/dragon.html

What pre-1985 video game character are you?
http://blog.ravenblack.net/quiz/videogame.pl

What D&D character are you?
http://www.students.uiuc.edu/~ellingwd/dndwho/index.html
Airelyn Divine
Ex-Queen Gimp of Fortitude

unoshato

i answered the ?'s as if i were uno and ya know least fav shiny platemail, fav being heavy robes..

funny thing is it told me (and think about this ) that i was a Chaotic Evil dwarven cleric/druid!!!!

LMAO!!!

so err does that mean i gotta, go buy all the 1st lvl spells, crawl into the mouse hole entrance to brell's temple in kaladim and start trying to fill my uselessly emtpy mana bar.????

:D

I was once told I was as blunt as a Rusty spoon... deal with it :P

Unoshato, Kudaku

Fambene

im a black dragon :cool:
Aridorlvl63 shaman
Fambenelvl52 paladin

Orian

As the Oceans that give birth to the Land, your Dragon color is...

BLUE

If there ever was a draconic example of a supple attitude, your Inner Dragon is it. Blues are the Water Elemental dragon - typified by their Steam breath weapon. Pretty creative, huh? It goes right along with your Inner Dragon's tendency to maim, but not destroy. Much like your native oceans and rivers will deform the rock over time, eventually wearing it away to nothing.

Humans shouldn't make the idiot mistake of thinking you're weak, however. After all you're a good 30 feet in length and you have a penchant for materializing out of any body of water, no matter how small. The element of surprise and limited magic capabilities are definitely yours. You also enjoy communicating with aquatic life-forms, hunting in totally inhospitable terrain (i.e. 3000 feet below the waves), and using your fluid nature to your advantage. Your enemies probably won't even see you approach in the first place. Your favorable attributes are the sunset, Autumn, water, compassion, peace, forgiveness, love, intuition, and calmness. Naturally, you pity the fool who'd try and prove that calmness part, he'd probably wind up being scalded. *small grin*
Orian Gemfire
The Original Gnome Cleric *Jealousy*
"And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide... Ah crap everyones 65! WTF?!"

Orian: You have purty eyes
Fizzgig: why thank you gnomish love god

Fizzgig

apparently I'm a green dragon which is nice I like green.

I'm also a elven ranger/bard and here I thought I was a halfling cleric

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Superfly

LOL

On the D&D scale thing at the bottom, my paladin score is -4.

Damn the irony

-Q
Superfly
Level 65 Superfreak of The Axe World Order
"Can we train them, or would that be unethical?"

Aridor

As the mighty Blades of old, your Dragon color is... COPPER
Your Inner Dragon is the mighty warrior of dragon-kind. It's just that simple. Coppers show up when someone's about to die. Usually they just go ahead and take out his best friends too, just so he won't be lonely in the afterlife. Coppers don't mess around, and they don't play evil games like Red Dragons. They don't bother with magic, like Gold Dragons. They don't run and hide like White Dragons. They're there to do a job, and they do it well. (Think Special Forces...)

But what sort of a dragon would you be if that really was the whole story? You also like to stomp your enemies, incite human rebellions, start the occasional war, and spend lazy hours preening your battle aura. Your favorable attributes are strength, physical abilities, thriftiness, warmth, and longevity in battle. Just in case some puny human (or conniving Red Dragon) thinks they can get the drop on you, you've got a concealed breath weapon - gigantic masses of Fire. Hey, it's the tried and true way to cook a cow in 0.75 seconds. Use it well, my friend.

Chaotic Good Elf Ranger - my first char was an elven ranger, funny. He's a naked NFP mule now at best..
Aridor Shadowyrm
:: Mystic :: Inventory :: Retired ::