• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Spells

Started by Bonebi, June 05, 2002, 01:58:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bonebi

Well it has been pointed out to me that being lvl 55 forever is not acceptable. So in light of that I am asking if anyone has any of these spells lying around and has no need for them please let me know as they will help in the steady journey to lvl 60. This is a list only of spells to 55 which I do not have. Thanks for checking :D

Level 51:
Everlasting Breath
Levitation

Level 54:
Blizzard
Remove Greater Curse

Level 55:
Nature Walkers Behest
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us"

chingerz

i know where levitation drops in the deep. one group should be able to camp the named spawn there.  enchanter is a must for that zone, so plan accordingly.

remove greater curse is like many of the high level luclin spells. it seems to be in the loot tables for boss mobs we won't fight. combine that with several classes needing it, and i don't see it hitting the auction market for a while.

Dinania

Ok I'll add to this thread on the ones I'm missing on Cami so far are:

Level 54:
Remove Greater Curse   (don't expect to see this anytime soon)

Level 55:
Fortitude  (Kunark drop)
Stun Command  (Velious drop)

Level 56:
Judgement  (Luclin drop)
Mark of Karn  (Kunark drop)
Paralyzing Earth  (Kunark drop)

I included 56 cause i hope to be there soon but should slow down after that as i play Din more and focus on skills and questing.

I want to give Maverick a big THANK YOU for finding me Mark of Retribution in FG the other day :)

Airelyn

Well ok fine i'll jump in also :)

lvl54
Remove Greater Curse

lvl 55
Stun Command

lvl56
Judgement
Paralyzing Earth
Airelyn Divine
Ex-Queen Gimp of Fortitude

Carellron