• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Sad Times

Started by Dinania, June 13, 2002, 07:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dinania

Well I would just like to publicly thank Chingerz and his brood Ijuante, Worn, and Herbert for all the good times and fun they provided while they were in our guild. They have decided to move on and I know we will miss them all but I'd like to wish them the best in their future endeavors :)

/cheer

/salute

/kneel

Chin.. you will be missed.. don't be a stranger!!!  :)

Airelyn

This has been in the works for a little while now, and it is with a sad heart to say goodbye to Ching and his alts from the Keepers... you always know where to find me Chingy Wingy, you have been a great asset to the guild, a great officer and a wonderful friend.

Good luck

This sounds like goodbye from me, but you know it's not, i'll still be talking to ya everyday :)

*hugs*
Airelyn Divine
Ex-Queen Gimp of Fortitude

Magdeline

yep, very missed, but glad your having fun.....adios amigo...;) p.s. yeah you better still send us tells senior chingerz.. ....
Magdeline Spitfyre
57 Revenant

"I step where you step. I touch nothing."

Bonebi

/salute
/kneel
/hug
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us"

Kamok

I wish you nothing but the best ching.  You have been a great asset to the keepers and you will be missed.  Good luck in your adventures and I hope to run into you down the road.

/kneel

-Kamok
-Kamok- 62Monk
-Kamua- 65 Shaman
-Rizzy- 53 Cleric

Carellron

Dang,

You will be missed.....

If you don't stay in touch I'll just have to come over there and let you kill me.......
Where was that again?

Stuff...

Korba

I'm still expecting you to give me a tour of Ssra complete with you dragging my dead body and rezzing it when we wipeout.

I'll be seeing you around comrade, especially when you don't want to see me muahahahahahahahahaha:D
"God does not play dice.  He plays an ineffable game of his own making that to the rest of us can be likened to playing poker in a pitch black room, for infinite stakes, with blank cards, and with a dealer who won't tell you the rules, and is always smiling." Good Omens, have a nice Doomsday.

Aridor

Sorry to see you go Ching. Gl & hf wherever you decide to go. Sure enjoyed the couple of times I got to group up with you.

/kneel
Aridor Shadowyrm
:: Mystic :: Inventory :: Retired ::

Orian

Wow.. This is a Shocker that I guess I knew was coming.. Still tho..

Chingerz,
Firstly, you were and are one of the greatest In-Game EQers Ive ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Through your Officer leadership, and just being an overall nice guy I'm glad to say I got to know you as well as I did. I know at times I may have annoyed ya (as I do everyone, lol), but I hope the good times out weighed the bad and I hope your experience in the Keepers has been a pleasent one. Wah, what am I saying.. OF COURSE its been a pleasent one ) Have fun wherever ya go as you continue to grow uubbaahh.. Keep in touch, and keep showing them stupid warriors that you dont kneed Duel Wield to be a kick ass tank. Take Care )

P.S. Ijuante rules :)
Orian Gemfire
The Original Gnome Cleric *Jealousy*
"And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide... Ah crap everyones 65! WTF?!"

Orian: You have purty eyes
Fizzgig: why thank you gnomish love god

Fizzgig

sheesh everyones making it sound like you've fallen off the edge of the world never to be seen or heard from again......more like big brother moving out of home I think....not living with the family anymore but still watching out for us :)

BIG BROTHER IS WATCHINGERZ

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Machavelli

It's a shame to see you leaving man... you will be greatly missed...

/Salute
To Be Forgoten Is A Fate Worse Than Death... ChAoS...

Soulstar

Sad to see you go, friend.  You've been one of the great leaders of this guild and we owe you more we could ever give you.  And you're all right... for a goody goody little girl "paladin" happy hippy... ;)

As for the rest of you... Ha!!! You're all really screwed now... with Ching out of the picture I will be doing even MORE tanking!!! /cackle
Soulstar Loneshadow
Scaled Nightmare of the Keepers of Fortitude
My passion is like a volcano, waiting to erupt.

Carellron

You mean more dying....mwhahahahaha! :D
Where was that again?

Stuff...

Dinania

QuoteOriginally posted by Soulstar
.  And you're all right... for a goody goody little girl "paladin" happy hippy... ;)

and who is the kettle calling black???  :rolleyes:

bayal2

Damm another Knight of the Keepers is leaving us what can I say  but  thanks Ching for the fun times and thanks Ijaunte for all the punts and ports good luck bud in what ever you are doing
Put another nun on the fire  :p