• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

The horror of low leveldom

Started by Superfly, April 26, 2003, 07:08:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Superfly

Going through old screen shots today, I found these old inventory screen shots from long ago. After I finished crying, I thought it might be fun for everyone to share in my secret shames of the past. Post your own midlevel inventory sheets if you've got em!
Superfly
Level 65 Superfreak of The Axe World Order
"Can we train them, or would that be unethical?"

Fizelle

Might be funny if I knew what any of the stuff was :p

I do know Fiz was running around in FULL cloth armour (and btw very proud to have a full suit) she got off the orcs in CB till lvl 16 when a nice druid took pitty on her at the docks in EFP and gave her a crystalline robe and TWO batfang earings lol Oh and she also had a tarnished dagger. She was experienced enough to know about sharpening rusty daggers to get the uber delay. Took forever for a freaking cracked staff to drop lmao

Quit Inspecting me
Of course I'm paranoid. You'd be paranoid too if they were after you.

Lohagen Elamadri

If i had to make a quick guess.. i'd say

orc fang earring
coulgar claw earring
mammoth hide cloak
imbued granite spaulders
hero bracer
fungi tunic
polished mithril torque
rygorr chain coif
dragon hero bracer
velium fire wedding ring x2
black ice leggings
journeyman boots
blackened alloy visor
lamentation
maybe spined seahorse hide belt

no idea what the axe is though, and the name of the gloves escapes me atm, the ones found in EW maybe off the orc though.

was i close? lol
Hunter Lohagen Elamadri

65 Forest Pervert
Grandmaster Fletcher (249)
Official Gnome Vs Gnome fight promoter

Superfly

The solution to the puzzle!

Cougar Claw Earring
Cougar Claw Earring
Cloak of Truth
Crested Spaulders
Hero Bracer
Crafted Bracer
Fungi Tunic
Polished Mithril Torque
Seblite Scale Cap (Because I liked the Polar Bear hat look!)
Velium Fire Wedding Rings x 2
Black Ice Legs
Black Ice Arms
Coetrie General Boots / Jboots
Worked Dragonskin Mask
Lammentation
Green Jade Axe
Spiked Seahorse Hide Belt

Man I wish I had devoted that chunk of long term memory to something else.
Superfly

Artorious

You were wearing a fungi and a spiked seahorse belt and you were embarrassed? Geese... at lvl 39 the most expensive equipment on me was my fbss that I lucked into in the frenzy camp around lvl 38.  That replaced some gimp sub 5ac belt.  And a pair of gebs I got in a gm event in loio around lvl 22.  Almost all of my armor was banded.  One ring was the cutthroat ring; I forget what the other was.  Something that had 5hp and 5mana I think.  I had one orc fang earring and something else on the other.  I picked up a ebcp and adamantite epaulets around lvl 40 and some ro greaves around 42.  My sword was a shieldstorm that someone gave me out of pity.  That replaced my messanger of the queen that I used till 38.  Sadly, this was my equipement lvl till around 50 or so.  Finally got a couple of pieces of valorium, an acg, a few scraps of kc craploot, and thurg boots.  Someone in guild gave me a deepwater bracer around lvl 50.  

My gear has always been embarrassing on some lvl.  Even now when I am tanking in PoP and get an inspect I occasionally get an empathetic or questioning tell.  Not as bad now as it was a few lvls ago.  One the best things about armor dyes is that it hides really bad pieces.  I guess the downside is it covers up good stuff if you use it.
Artorious Rex
Lord Protector of Mithaniel Marr

Ryverwind
Elder of The Tribunal

Superfly

The fungi and seahorse belt were borrowed, well, more extorted.

I think my regular BP at the time was a Seb Scale Coat
Superfly

Vhagnard

~ lol, hell when My warrior Gharbad was around that lvl there was no Velious yet, think I used silvery axe from Perma and who knows what else, armor wise, had "Crafted" armor, not sure if any warriors even bother wearing that anymore lol. Wish I still had those screenshots but I reformatted a long time ago and lost em :\
Vhagnard ~ Defiler of KoF ~  
My Crap
Gharbad *Retired*Gimp Warrior

It's only funny until someone gets hurt, Then it's Hilarious!

Superfly

Superfly

Fizelle

lol I remember when Gharb was THE man. If he came to our raids it was the ultimate. He was the uberest person in the whole wide world. This was when I was in Legacy of the Wolf and we were arguing whether it would be too elitist to raise lvl requirement to 30.

Quit Inspecting me

Superfly

Superfly

Tholan

The funny thing is ,like you said Fiz... Gharb is actually a nice fella :).
  Its funny he always has nice stuff. But when I have been on raids he is passing... loot ho? WIth all that NICE UBAH equip one might be inclined to think that, but man he isnt. He is just a HARD core raider.

I remember being on a raid that he was at and one guy in in our group thought it was gharbahad or however his name is spelled from the blast furnace fame... ROFL. ( i guess this fellow didnt like him)
I dont die alot   well, what do YOU consider alot?

Soon shouting for a Rez, in a zone near you!!

Radx

i kinda remember that Fiz.
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=631304
Baron Radx Eternalblue
65th Overlord

Underneath my goofy and weirdness is a guy who loves and cares for the girls with all his heart.

Fizelle

Gharb still is uber but he's pretty much retired therefore I used past tense. Always had more fun listening to his stories about lich death on Vhag though :D

Quit Inspecting me

Vhagnard

~ lol, yeah I have a tendancy to fall asleep while playing EQ and sometimes a necro isn't a good class for that sort of thing....." Crap, guess I fell asleep with lich up again *sigh* "

gah, thanks for the link axe heh, I never was very good at keeping that thing up to date not to mention compared to what most of the warriors are wearing these day's gharb's pretty under equipped, well... esspecially now that I gave alot of his gear to my other alts :cool:
Vhagnard ~ Defiler of KoF ~  
My Crap
Gharbad *Retired*Gimp Warrior

It's only funny until someone gets hurt, Then it's Hilarious!

Superfly

Quotelol, yeah I have a tendancy to fall asleep while playing EQ

Gasp. You're not Gharbad!!!

You're Jebbus!!!

JEBBUS LIVES!!!!
Superfly