• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

autorun bug

Started by Daxtyr, July 22, 2003, 04:30:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daxtyr

is this a pain in the arse or what, and dont get me started on the Zax XP bug ...  lol   i am glad they actually got ya fixed zaxb

anyone else haveing routine trouble with this run bug ?

Fizzgig

k check the last patch message it's not a bug it's something they 'fixed'

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Radx

fixed smixedit aint fixed its the most annoying thing for me right now lol
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=631304
Baron Radx Eternalblue
65th Overlord

Underneath my goofy and weirdness is a guy who loves and cares for the girls with all his heart.

Lourdos

Unless this "fixed" issue has caused anyone of you to run up and kiss the Overseer good morning...I dont wanna hear it kay?

Sooooooo embarassing :rolleyes:

Lourdos
Misong

I haven't had this much fun since the rats ate my babysitter...

Radx

no only caused me to die 3times but still
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=631304
Baron Radx Eternalblue
65th Overlord

Underneath my goofy and weirdness is a guy who loves and cares for the girls with all his heart.

Spellwalker

I agree that "autorun" bug is a nuisance.  On one or more occaision, this bug has put me, my whole party or another group member at risk (i.e. trying to get someone in range for that CH just to run past them while their HPs drop lower than either of you want).  

The other two bugs I have seen introduced recently involve the spell book.  I have found that if you mem a spell while on your drogmar, the left and right buttons get disabled and you now have to use the mouse to change pages.  Also, the auto close after a random number of seconds bug is driving me whacko.  Oh wait, I was whacko beforehand, but it does aggravate me.  Sometimes I am browsing my book trying to decide between spells or memming another one and, SLAM goes the spellbook. How rude!

I do not know about everyone else, but I have posted feedback and bug reports on all three of these gotcha's.

I am sure Verant views these as features and not bugs.  For calling it a bug would imply that one made a mistake, and Verant does not make mistakes... :D

QUOTE of the Day:
"O do not know what your problem is, but I bet you it is hard to pronounce."
Spellwalker Sonofsky
Have you hugged your shaman today?

Mithriltouch Magicrings
The mind is a terrible thing, especially in the hands of an enchanter.

GSOBear

The auto run feature is fun...you being the druid...just hit forward to get in range for your snare to pull for your group...and Sony helps you to pull that and anything else around...even the extra 3 treants...the chanter needed a pet anyways.

The spell book again they are so good they knew you didn;t want that spell to clutter your fragile little mind anyways.

So please consider these features that will upset us all the time...At least Sony is concerned with our health....It increase that blood pressure when you zip past mobs that want to eat you....so they are really helping our blood flow.
My energy is spent at last, my armor is destroyed. I have used up all my weapons. I am helpless and deranged. Wounds are all I'm made of. Tell me you say this is victory?

Spellwalker

Nice one gso!  You are right.  

Remember, Sony knows best... or is that Microsoft.. oh wait, I remember when IBM said that no computer should ever need more that 640 KB of RAM (hmm.. how could EQ run on 640 KB?) and when their president said "I see a global market for 4 computers" (he must have been referring to 4 of the 5 I have in my home)..  Oh, and let's not forget coca-cola who believed not only "one size fits all" but "one flavor too".. at least until they lost 40 % of their market share to Pepsi..

The undocumented features of today are normally the bugs for tomorrow.. the ones that help us get removed and the ones that hurt us become "enhancements"...  :P

I apologize, my 24 years of working in the software development profession are bleeding through..
Spellwalker Sonofsky
Have you hugged your shaman today?

Mithriltouch Magicrings
The mind is a terrible thing, especially in the hands of an enchanter.

Daxtyr

LoL speaking of IBM .. i have to find the original quote but it is something like ....." there will only be a World Market for about 20 computers".. LOL boy did they have that one wrong .... this was from IBM in 1956-7 when computers were Uber

GSOBear

You only need 40 Meg of Hard drive space.
640 K is plenty of memory of any computer.
Double space is a Microsoft product, even if the comments on Double space executable stated Stacker Corporation.
Expanded Memory is your friend.
Pentinum I is the best processor and all you need.
Pentinum II is the best processor and all you need...etc.:D
Gamers are a waist of time, and then later, You need this new PC Pentinum XX (fill in the number maybe by the post up to 7 or 8:cool: ), with this great video card with 64 meg of ram:eek:

All I can say is that the Computer Industry owes the gamers of the world, and game producers of the world owes us a big thanks;)
My energy is spent at last, my armor is destroyed. I have used up all my weapons. I am helpless and deranged. Wounds are all I'm made of. Tell me you say this is victory?