• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

App

Started by Millar, August 07, 2003, 09:28:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Millar

Hey, my name is Millar and im a 65 cleric with 51 aa.  I guess my sponsor is Ryverwind. I know Colmir and Ryverwind and some other.... Ive raided with KoF at west tov... and im not in for loots... im in for some fun raiding. I am the sole owner of my account. Ive been in Familjen, FS, and MV.... I left fam because i wanted more hard core raiding but i found that i dont want that anymore. I normally play like 10:40-3 am and sometimes during the day if im up. I live in California and im a 16 male. I play eq because its a good game to get away from rl. I hope to see you all soon.... see you around.

Millar

Millar

sorry didnt know where to put it

Lohagen Elamadri

any mate of Ryver is...

well let's just say, our condolences :P

there's a link to app here somewhere, but i'm sure fizelle or someone else will get a hold of ya soon to work out your app :)
Hunter Lohagen Elamadri

65 Forest Pervert
Grandmaster Fletcher (249)
Official Gnome Vs Gnome fight promoter

Tonzafun IndyJok

Friends with Ryver? We will try not to hold that against you.
Welcome in advance:D
Marriage is the only war where you sleep with the enemy.

Fizelle

Application Thread

I am the recruiting officer. Read this thread and send your application to me in a private mesage via the boards. If you have any questions feel free to send me a tell in game.

Thank You for your interest. Hope to see you soon.

Quit Inspecting me
Of course I'm paranoid. You'd be paranoid too if they were after you.

ryverwind

Millar is the only person that has gottem me killed more than lohagen, and he did it all in one night, cant wait to get him tagged.

Tonzafun IndyJok

WOW! more then me? Him I have to meet! He's my new hero.:cool:
Marriage is the only war where you sleep with the enemy.

Kuya

Hehe I can't wait 'till you guys get to group with me ;D
If the world didnt suck, We'd all fall off!