• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Anyone see or have contact with Banna?

Started by Fizzgig, August 20, 2004, 07:46:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fizzgig

just asking cause a guy in australia found a cure for cancer.  he has a 25% success rate there are no side affects to the treatment and it only costs Aus$1000.....just wondered if he'd gone back into remision or if this might be helpful for him to know.

http://aca.ninemsn.com.au/stories/1744.asp  is the story that was on our news....there's a few other too I think anyhow just thought I'd share

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Superfly

I think that's radiofrequency ablation. There's a clinic in Alabama called the American Institute for Cancer Ablation, should one not want to travel all the way to Australia.

http://www.cancerablation.com
Superfly
Level 65 Superfreak of The Axe World Order
"Can we train them, or would that be unethical?"

Leiyah

Who wouldn't want to go to Australia though?!?!

It's wonderful scientists and technology is advancing to help cure such awful illnesses and help people find peace and happiness.

Aelderie

QuoteWho wouldn't want to go to Australia though?!?!

spiders....

Fizzgig

pfft you have wolf spiders overthere too....those are the big ones :)

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank

Leiyah

Quotespiders....
Hrm....good point!  :p

Quotepfft you have wolf spiders overthere too....those are the big ones
HAHA!  Any spider 1/2 the size of my pinkey fingernail I scream for my brother to come kill it or my dog to come eat it!

Saiferus

I'm afriad Banaddor has dropped from site the ph# i had for him is diconnected and i have noit as of yet tracked him back down thourgh the other leads i have but i will try agin with this new news

Fizzgig

maybe Care know's....someone poke Care and see if he squeels

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank