• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Break

Started by Korba, June 28, 2002, 05:19:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Korba

Was going to take the computer with me during break but I've decided to not bother, going to take a break and figure out if I still want to play EQ.  Later all.
"God does not play dice.  He plays an ineffable game of his own making that to the rest of us can be likened to playing poker in a pitch black room, for infinite stakes, with blank cards, and with a dealer who won't tell you the rules, and is always smiling." Good Omens, have a nice Doomsday.

Fizzgig

I'll miss you if you don't want to play anymore :(

we need you Korba don't go

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Kaneril Knightwing

Hope to see you back Korba :) Know what you mean tho. I had to do the samr thing myself a while ago.
Yampus Bonechaser
57 Defiler ( The one and ONLY Gnomie Love God! I pump you long time baby! )
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=672566

Kaneril Knighwing
54 Outrider

Magdeline

I saw this a comming, but still am sad... Korba your my best bud, in guild dont be gone to long k.... Whatever you decide i hope you still play eq....  When ever i needed help your the one guildie i could count on, and can never thankyou enough for all the chardok raids you  set up for me ...../hugs
Magdeline Spitfyre
57 Revenant

"I step where you step. I touch nothing."

Korba

As most of you probably know I've left KoF.  Taking a break was starting to look like a way of just avoiding the issue of whether i should stay or go.  This was not an easy decision to make I hav ehad some great times in this guild and met some really great people.  I'll see you all around, best of luck to you Keepers.
"God does not play dice.  He plays an ineffable game of his own making that to the rest of us can be likened to playing poker in a pitch black room, for infinite stakes, with blank cards, and with a dealer who won't tell you the rules, and is always smiling." Good Omens, have a nice Doomsday.

Airelyn

Take care Korba, you will be missed greatly.  I hope you have fun in whatever you do.
Airelyn Divine
Ex-Queen Gimp of Fortitude