• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Maps

Started by Fizelle, April 11, 2003, 10:51:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fizelle

Those who have purchased the LoY expansion now have a cartography system in game. Maps for this are available at http://maps.eq-toolbox.com/ and at

You simply download the files and put them into your maps folder in your everquest folder. Some maps are locked. You can download them and once you've completed the quest to unlock maps you'll be able to view them. Plane of Fear and ToV are examples of locked maps.

This is a great tool for people (like me) who are constantly getting lost and are tired of having others lead them everywhere. Play around with the mapping tools. Add lables for your favorite camps or draw lines of the best routes through zones.

Some maps are better then others. For instance on the page linked first you can download all the maps in one zipped file. However the map of the Plane of Disease in this package is incomplete. On the same page there is a complete map which you can download from the list. You can also view thumbmails of the maps.

Search the web there are other maps available for download.

Quit Inspecting me
Of course I'm paranoid. You'd be paranoid too if they were after you.

Tholan

I myself as a Rainj00r NEVER get lost.... NO REALLY!

But I appreciate you spending your time posting this for those less fortunate that us Rainj00rs that NEVER! get lost!

NO REALLY!

/pokes axeroth /whispers ok heres the 5K. Just dont tell anybody I got lost in the Greater Faydarks.

Thanks sis!
I dont die alot   well, what do YOU consider alot?

Soon shouting for a Rez, in a zone near you!!

Kaneril Knightwing

Ummmm Tholan? It's called Exploration of Unknown Areas :D
Yampus Bonechaser
57 Defiler ( The one and ONLY Gnomie Love God! I pump you long time baby! )
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=672566

Kaneril Knighwing
54 Outrider

Superfly

The last time Tholan went off on an Exploration of Unknown Areas, he ended up in court.  He's a dirty dirty man.
Superfly
Level 65 Superfreak of The Axe World Order
"Can we train them, or would that be unethical?"

Fizelle

bumpage. Everyone dowload these and start using them

Quit Inspecting me

Fizzgig

bump download them

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Fizelle

Quit Inspecting me

ryverwind

IF you havent down loaded these please do so, unless your a ranjoor and cant read maps anyhow.

Kaneril Knightwing

Hey! I resemble that remark! I told you guys, it's called Creative Exploration of Unknown(and sometimes known) Zones :D
Yampus Bonechaser

Kaneril Knighwing
54 Outrider

Dinania

Did Yampus inherit that trait too? Noticed a Yampus corpse /mourn in Dulak's Harbor the other night.

Kaneril Knightwing

Yam got an add at the wrong time when trying to summon a pet :) Got the pet up just before he died lol. I'll have to check if the rez timer has expired lol Used my last purchased EE for a previous rez :(
Yampus Bonechaser

Kaneril Knighwing
54 Outrider

Fizelle

Ldon maps are now available here. Click the link and download the maps to your eq maps folder.

I did zip them all and try to upload it here but the file is too big. I have zipped each "set" and could upload them seperately but I want to make sure this is ok with the board admin first. Don't want to take up too much bandwidth.

Quit Inspecting me

Reyburn

Semi Retired until I move some where I can get intenet access.

Reyburn       65 Monk
Mystwyrd     63 Druid
Syion            52 Bard
Grayfalcan    44 Ranger
Zayburn       24 Cleric