• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Ie 6.0

Started by Fizelle, May 13, 2003, 07:19:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fizelle

I had to upgrade to IE 6.0 and now it won't let me right click on stuff to see properties save pictures etc and it won't automatically forward me to stuff (like when I click view unread posts here). Can someone please help me? Is there something I need to enable in preferences or security to be able to do these things? This is driving me nuts I HATE upgrading.

Quit Inspecting me
Of course I'm paranoid. You'd be paranoid too if they were after you.

Kaneril Knightwing

If you are doing any on-line banking, bill payment you should check to make sure your 128 bit security is working. I tried using IE 6 and my bank didnt support it.
Yampus Bonechaser
57 Defiler ( The one and ONLY Gnomie Love God! I pump you long time baby! )
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=672566

Kaneril Knighwing
54 Outrider

Zorvic

IE 6 > All :D (Yes, I support the evil empire.)

I have been using IE 6 for a while and haven't encountered any problems.  Fiz, it sounds like an advanced setting or possibly a security setting that needs to be changed.  However, I am not sure which.   I will look into it for you and let ya know what I can find.

Fizelle

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH
Thanks for the tip Kane my bank's page loads as blank AS WELL as the damn hotmail page (for my hotmail) Help me PLEASE help me. I just upgraded last night there are no new patches. I see netscape in my future and my future looks good.

Quit Inspecting me

Carellron

hover over the image or what ever and a menu will pop up with options...thanks BillG....no more speed browsing...
Where was that again?

Stuff...

Fizelle

Thats not working either Care. Starting to get very very angry now lol

Quit Inspecting me

Carellron

Switch to Mozilla!
Where was that again?

Stuff...