• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Keep the EQ2 Info coming...

Started by Vezza, November 19, 2004, 03:03:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vezza

Hi Guys.

Just a quick one to let folks know that i have finally pulled my finger out and given my thumb a go  :eek:

Namely i have with Xtens / Karlah / Lohagen now become a fixture on The Tribunal server, incase anyone was wondering hehe.

IN regards to EQ2 i think im going to wait for a bit and see how it unfolds, still so much i havent done on EQ1 that i hope to achieve on Tribunal, before i think about moving to EQ2.

But saying that i appreciate all the posts around EQ2 im seeing on the boards, i think its real helpfull for us archaic fools still on EQ1, still thinking about moving...
I am actually glad to hear that EQ2 is not just a re-branded EQ1.

MOving forward, i will probably aim to move to an Aussie server for EQ2, dont think i could handle being stuck in the wrong time zone for 3 years .......

Probably wont move until i can at least some of the old KOF contingent to move with me.

So if your on the aussie server for EQ2 shoot me a tell or throw a quick post in here so i can get an isea of how many of us are already there, and perhaps who is thinking of moving... cause i think its a matter of time only before this happens......

Take care guys.
Veteran
Vezza SoreGash

Fizzgig

it's graphically spectacular.  The emotes are mostly animated /flirt just cracks me up and halfling /dance is hysterical.  every zone but the city's is instanced they hold up to 50 people then get recreated which cuts back lag in ways you wouldn't believe.  and the spell effects are great  I like pathfinder personally it's eq2's answer to sow and a purty blue wolf shimmers on you.

Douv and I will be on najena when we find someone who's cc we can use cause we're slack and bankcard doesn't cut it.

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm