• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Highkeep folks lets try tomorrow night to get tagged

Started by Kazaba, November 23, 2004, 05:26:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kazaba

9PM eastren sound good?  To my knowledge there's me, Lourdos, Aristides(ronik), Yampus, Myrran, Lowpan, Slams, Aire and SD with characters on the server, hopefully we can get six of us there.  The registration guy is in Qharbor right near the SQ gate.

Airelyn

I will try my darndest to be there in QH at that time.  Prolly only be able to pop on get tagged and go but I will try to be there... see ya then.

My new name is Ayre :)
Airelyn Divine
Ex-Queen Gimp of Fortitude

Ronik Thunderhands

Lourdos

I do believe I can be there  :D
Let's see 9pm eastern is....7 here I think- I am still getting used to the fact that this state doesnt fall back or leap forward  :p

Lourdos
Misong

I haven't had this much fun since the rats ate my babysitter...

Kazaba

Hrrm it now seems that I need to take off at nine, could we maybe try to be there at 10 till nine?  In any case if we don't have enough on before I have to leave, I can leave Kazaba logged in, so if someone is there early I can show them the registration guy, give them some of the silver to pay for it and stay grouped with them until we have six folks.  I'll also be on at about 10

Airelyn

Well 10 would be better for me if you want to wait Kaz?
Airelyn Divine

Saiferus

not sure for to nite have dinner with some people but ill be on early and can leave myrran and lowpan on not sure when ill be back on but i will be back on tonite after dinner

Kazaba

OK lets try for ten.  Saif if you and Myrran could group with me before hand and stay in SQ when you go AFK that would be great, we'll just do it whenever we have 6 folks, make everyone an officer/leader and just tag any other keepers whenever we see them.  Also I don't have quite 60 silver right now, so bring what you can spare and I'll make up the rest.

Airelyn

I have some silver Kaz so I'll bring what I have... Im sure between six of us we can all pitch in 10 or so.  I'll be on at 10est, see you all there :)
Airelyn Divine

Bonebi

Quote from: Kazaba9PM eastren sound good?  To my knowledge there's me, Lourdos, Aristides(ronik), Yampus, Myrran, Lowpan, Slams, Aire and SD with characters on the server, hopefully we can get six of us there.  The registration guy is in Qharbor right near the SQ gate.

Bah............
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us"

slams

ok just so i'm sure is this tuesday or wedsday night i'll make it what ever time what ever night
   ONLY THE DEAD HAVE SEEN  THE END OF WAR  

Yampus

Ok, I will do my damnedest to be on at that time. ait will be 7pm PST (10pm EST) on Tuesday Nov 23. Hope that is the right day lol
Yampus Bonechaser
Lvl 14 Mage Summoner lvl 8 Artisan
"He who controls the Bugs controls....... well, bugs."