• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Jebbus Demarr

Started by Jebbus, October 28, 2003, 05:05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jebbus

I used to be a member of this guild until I quit EQ many seasons ago... Anyone remember this 52 pally who always fell asleep?

Radx

i think i do faintly.
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=631304
Baron Radx Eternalblue
65th Overlord

Underneath my goofy and weirdness is a guy who loves and cares for the girls with all his heart.

Soulstar

DUDE!

The narcoleptic pally!

Radx I'm pretty sure he was long before your time.

But yeah, I remember you jeb.  You fell asleep in PoH, and kael, and just about everywhere else.

In fact, we still talk about you.  If people stop moving while on a raid, we call it "pulling a jebbus"
Soulstar Loneshadow
Scaled Nightmare of the Keepers of Fortitude
My passion is like a volcano, waiting to erupt.

Zaxboan

Axeroth will be along shortly to comment, but yes Jebbus, we do remember you. I think the first "sleeping" episode was Naggy raid Airelyn and I led.

At a time when just getting down to the fire giants in Sol B was a mini raid endeavor and well before we had any necro's capable of summoning, leaving someone afk in Naggy's lair was very worrisome. Couple this with the fact that the raid usually ended sometime after 2 in the morning on a week day (back when we only had 3 aussie players).

As Soulstar mentioned you have been immortalized as anyone terminally afk in a raid is refered to as "Jebbus reborn" "Jebbus's alt" or "pulling a Jebbus".

Any chance you will be returning to EQ? I'm sure we could find a few folks that will be happy to sponsor you.

Carellron

The Hate Raid was the best though :)  Fell asleep on the panio :D

Last Friday I stated that I was about to pull a Jebbus on the Aary raid....

Like Zax said, you comin' back anytime soon?
Where was that again?

Stuff...

Jebbus

Wow, it feels good that I'm still remembered. It brought a smile to my face seeing your posts and actually remembering all of those events. I felt bad for always falling asleep at the computer all the time. I was in high school then and had alot of things to manage... Problems arose and I felt like I was on the edge of insanity. On top of that, I didn't manage my time very well. That was one of the reasons I quit EQ. But now I'm in college and I find myself staying up at the weirdest hours, being bored after studying on a monday night.

As for playing EQ again, I'm not so sure... I've thought about it several times and it seems to be a good idea... however, I would definitely couldn't play on a regular schedule or as much as I used to... Perhaps 'll come back in the coming weeks...

chingerz

Jebbus, the guild is more equipped to summon your corpses now, so don't worry about that if you return.

Radx

no i meant i remember seeing him around on eq world lol.
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=631304
Baron Radx Eternalblue
65th Overlord

Underneath my goofy and weirdness is a guy who loves and cares for the girls with all his heart.

Jahzper

Seems to me I "pulled a Jebbus" on the AARY raid. ::cool:

Superfly

Jebbus lives!

Damn, you really fell asleep this time. It's been like a year and a half.

Good morning!
Superfly
Level 65 Superfreak of The Axe World Order
"Can we train them, or would that be unethical?"