• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Grats Llilith

Started by Phicar, February 05, 2003, 06:29:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phicar

GRATS Llilith on Shammy epic !!!!
Sir Miss Alot,
Phicar

Rhaina

Gratz Llilith, so happy for you, so did sslythher nearly have a heart attack or what? hehe.

Leggo

Heddo. Wooot gud jobbrs! WTG!
Leggo Oribarshu
54 ogre warrior
Slave to no god

Fepony Spellcaster
52 woodelf druid
Follower of Tunare

Mekiku Thunderfoot
52 iksar monk
Follower of Cazic Thule

"The beatings will continue until morale improves."

Fizelle

Quit Inspecting me
Of course I'm paranoid. You'd be paranoid too if they were after you.

Fizzgig

wootie grats wtg yahoooie

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Zorvic

Kazaba

Tholan

I dont die alot   well, what do YOU consider alot?

Soon shouting for a Rez, in a zone near you!!

Llilith

Thank you all for helping me and yes Sslythher almost had a stroke while fighting Rak; thought for sure I would have to call 911.  For those that want to know how I got the tear my husband is in Isengard and there was only one shaman on in their guild and he already had his epic so he asked if I could tag along because I needed the tear for my next step of my epic and they said I could then since they knew all I had to do was kill Rak they helped me after the raid to do that.  It was my husband that helped me do this.  I will help others by all means to get their epics for I know how exciting it is to get so close so I will be at fear on Sunday with bells on to help the others that need epics there. :D

Airelyn

Airelyn Divine
Ex-Queen Gimp of Fortitude

Mightymufin

:) Grats Lilith on you getting epic, wish me and Tiny could have come but was too late or would have been there. Give old Ssly a beer and tell him calm down,lol.

Cleric

glad i could have helped Llilith!
GNOMERCY!!!! ALL MUST DIE!!! INCLUDING GNOMES OF AK ANON!!!!!!!!!!!!(yes im KoS in my home town, been that way since lvl 30)

Cler Ic
   51 Shadow Knight