• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Ultimate Personality

Started by Radx, September 25, 2003, 12:18:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Radx

Chris, you're a Chosen One!

Your personality is actually determined by two personality sub-types - your primary, or dominant sub-type, and your secondary sub-type. You are a Chosen One which means you are a Golden / Seeker. Your primary sub-type is defined by "Golden" characteristics and your secondary sub-type is defined by "Seeker" characteristics.

That means you're warm, giving, knowing, and patient. Chances are you're not afraid to actively pursue your goals and dreams. As if all that weren't enough, you pretty much set the standard for emotional health by being filled with positive feelings and energy.

How do we know all this? How do we know that you'd be a great person in an emergency? Or that you always return phone calls? How could we have divined that you're no fair-weather friend?

Because while you were taking the test, you answered four different types of questions — questions that measured confidence, apprehension, willingness to take risks, and your focus on experience versus appearance — the primary traits that determine your personality. Based on your responses, we determined your personality type, Chosen One.

And that's just scratching the surface.
FUN
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=631304
Baron Radx Eternalblue
65th Overlord

Underneath my goofy and weirdness is a guy who loves and cares for the girls with all his heart.

Spellwalker

Mine is...

Roderick, you're an Observer!

That means you're one of the more kind-hearted people around. You are unusually intuitive, and you probably understand yourself, as well as others. That also means you're a good mediator — though you may prefer to spend more quiet time on your own than most.

Because of the self-knowledge you already possess, you are better equipped than many to steer your life in the right direction. Understanding more about the components of your personality will reveal unique information that even people like you might not realize. And the better you know yourself, the more confident you'll be making decisions that affect your life.
Spellwalker Sonofsky
Have you hugged your shaman today?

Mithriltouch Magicrings
The mind is a terrible thing, especially in the hands of an enchanter.

Zorvic

Zorvic, you're a Movie Star!

Your personality is actually determined by two personality sub-types - your primary, or dominant sub-type, and your secondary sub-type. You are a Movie Star which means you are a Golden / Success. Your primary sub-type is defined by "Golden" characteristics and your secondary sub-type is defined by "Success" characteristics.

That means you're a bright ray of sunshine who secretly wonders why you're not famous yet. Chances are you don't get annoyed with people very easily, and you can handle stressful situations with grace. As if all that weren't enough, you're friendly, charming, and great with people.

I have to call BS on this one.  Apparently, I answered some questions incorrectly or something.

Go ahead Axe.   Take your shot. :D

Laiynla

you're a Skydiver!

Your personality is actually determined by two personality sub-types - your primary, or dominant sub-type, and your secondary sub-type. You are a Skydiver which means you are a Seeker / Golden. Your primary sub-type is defined by "Seeker" characteristics and your secondary sub-type is defined by "Golden" characteristics.

That means you're open minded, extroverted, free-spirited, and independent. Chances are you're pretty liberal. You're like a magnet for love and affection. People adore you. And, thanks to that healthy dose of self-confidence, you're super-flexible.

How do we know all this? How do we know you're a great leader at work? Or that you're a self-starter and will always volunteer to take on a job? How could we have divined that you're an excellent communicator and tend to spread your enthusiasm to others?

Because while you were taking the test, you answered four different types of questions — questions that measured confidence, apprehension, willingness to take risks, and your focus on experience versus appearance — the primary traits that determine your personality. Based on your responses, we determined your personality type, Skydiver.
"I drank what?"  ** Socrates**

Lourdos

you're a Politician!

Your personality is actually determined by two personality sub-types - your primary, or dominant sub-type, and your secondary sub-type. You are a Politician which means you are a Success / Golden. Your primary sub-type is defined by "Success" characteristics and your secondary sub-type is defined by "Golden" characteristics.

That means you're forceful, innovative, and popular with the masses. Chances are you aggressively pursue your goals, and you enjoy impressing people. You've always been surrounded by friends and loved ones and have a natural sense of showmanship.

:D

Lourdos
Misong

I haven't had this much fun since the rats ate my babysitter...

Artorious

you're a Secret Agent!

Your personality is actually determined by two personality sub-types - your primary, or dominant sub-type, and your secondary sub-type. You are a Secret Agent which means you are a Thinker / Seeker. Your primary sub-type is defined by "Thinker" characteristics and your secondary sub-type is defined by "Seeker" characteristics.

That means you're basically a smart, shrewd loner. Chances are although you prefer solitude, you're a deeply caring person full of energy and ideas. On a personal level, you're sensitive. You may worry too much about how you compare to others, and your mood suffers under such intense personal scrutiny.

How do we know all this? How do we know that you like to work in a cubicle and eat lunch at your desk? How could we have divined that you possess a critical eye that assures your final product is always top rate?

Because while you were taking the test, you answered four different types of questions — questions that measured confidence, apprehension, willingness to take risks, and your focus on experience versus appearance — the primary traits that determine your personality. Based on your responses, we determined your personality type, Secret Agent.
Artorious Rex
Lord Protector of Mithaniel Marr

Ryverwind
Elder of The Tribunal

ryverwind

you're a Serial Killer!

Your personality is actually determined by two personality sub-types - your primary, or dominant sub-type, and your secondary sub-type. You are a Serial Killer which means you are a Brilliant / Sick. Your primary sub-type is defined by "Brilliant" characteristics and your secondary sub-type is defined by "Sick" characteristics.

That means you're basically a smart, and devious loner. Chances are although you prefer solitude, you're a deeply troubled person full of demented and disturbing ideas. On a personal level, you're troubled. You may worry too much about how you compare to others, and your mood suffers under such intense personal scrutiny. You use sensless slaughter as a form of problem solving / entertainment. Seek peace thru yoga and granola, possibly tofu.

Leiyah

LMAO Ryver......Serial killer.....HAHAHA.  You almost made me spit my milk out that was in my mouth!

Superfly

Ryverwind... stone cold natural born killa yo.
Superfly
Level 65 Superfreak of The Axe World Order
"Can we train them, or would that be unethical?"

Zorvic

I could take this thread to a whole new level with Leiyah's post, but I won't go there.  :D

Radx

ooh come on make it more fun for me :p
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=631304
Baron Radx Eternalblue
65th Overlord

Underneath my goofy and weirdness is a guy who loves and cares for the girls with all his heart.

Mordae Angon

Mordae, your a Reacurring Nightmare.

Your personality is actually determined by two personality sub-types - your primary, or dominant sub-type, and your secondary sub-type. You are a Reacurring Nightmare which means you are an Obsessive / Sarcastic. Your primary sub-type is defined by "Obsessive" characteristics and your secondary sub-type is defined by "Sarcastic" characteristics.

That means you're cynical, greedy, all knowing, all powerful, and your patience runs thin when people bore you or expect something from you. Chances are you're not afraid to mercilessly berate someone for the smallest mistake. As if all that weren't enough, you pretty much set the standard for emotional abnormality by being spiteful and having an unforgiving spirit.

How do we know all this? How do we know that you'd be the wrong person to leave your dog with for the weekend?  Or that you always seem to annoy the hell out of family and friends? How could we have divined that you're not a friend to turn to in a time of need? How, really tell us, how the hell do we know that you killed your neighbors cat and burried it under his mailbox.

Because while you were taking the test, our top of the line mind reading device that has been implanted in all products labled (Microsoft) shot your brain with four distinct types of high frequency waves — waves that measured confidence, apprehension, willingness to take orders, and your focus on political verse moral — the primary traits that determine if you can be controlled. Based on brain patterns, we determined your personality type, Reacurring Nightmare.

"We have also come to the disturbing conclusion that you can not be controlled with our device, the only conclusion we can come to is that you have never recieved a brain tweak while at your doctor and or dentist, or that you are an obsessive EQ player who's mind has been permenantly dulled. If the former is the case we urge you to go to your local police department and recite the code Alph 29 Carboy 1920 Pontiac 1981 to the chief of police he will make sure that you are modified. If the later is the case we have all your personal information, we will be looking into your accounts. If it is found that you have an EQ account the said account will be terminated."

Damn G Man always bringing the downer on the me man :mad:. If you dont see me for awhile say a prayer and maybe I will see you if you ever play Eq on the mac.
Mordae's list of the world's 10 most evil...evils.
1.) Puppies...Nuff Said.
2.) Carebears
3.) NC Soft (Teh Sux)
4.) MMORPG's in General
5.) ROUS's (Tooo Scary!)
6.) Cocky Healers
7.) Mages
8.) Archers (Nerf teh Archorz!)
9.) De-leveling *Cry*
10.) Flap Jacks (To good for my own good)