• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

KoF RECRUITING

Started by Lohagen Elamadri, September 26, 2003, 07:34:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lohagen Elamadri

You'll need to look more closely at the application section to fill out the details, but i think a thread was needed to kickstart another recruitment session :)

If you're looking for a family style guild with a good sense of humour, EST/CST evening raid times (as well as Aussie evenings), then maybe we're the home for you! We above all look for people with good attitudes and skills to match.

Currently we're in tier 2 PoP, NtoV, luclin and ssra - VT and ST are our current goals. So if you're expecting to leap into yet another elemental guild, don't, we're not there, nor will we be for the near future. As we grow however, the norrathian world is our oyster!

Edit: One last thing i'd like to say to potential applicants reading this is that by joining a smaller, but well established guild such as ours, you get the unique opportunity to feel particularly needed in raids, are able to play your class not simply as toon_0105 but to really make yourself shine as your class allows, and to be a part of things in a very interpersonal way, which I believe adds a richness to the game, without which I long would have retired already.

We're currently recruiting all classes. 58 is our current level requirement, although one would be expected to level quickly to maintain our raid level at or close to 65.
Hunter Lohagen Elamadri

65 Forest Pervert
Grandmaster Fletcher (249)
Official Gnome Vs Gnome fight promoter

Fadanat Thunderstorm

Do we tell the recruits that I am in the guild after they are in and stuck with us already, or before they are in so they have a chance to run away?

FAD

Just checking
Wine is the drink that shall never leave my heart.

If you care for wine then express yourself to it before you lose your corkscrew.

If you find a bottle of wine that you would give your life for keep it for it will bring you happiness.

Follow what your bartender says he speaks what is known as the truth. Believe in wine or it can hurt you later on.

ryverwind

Who let you out fo the closet... Get back in there and keep quiet.

Lohagen Elamadri

/bump

Fad isn't active enough to be annoying, woot! :P
Hunter Lohagen Elamadri

65 Forest Pervert
Grandmaster Fletcher (249)
Official Gnome Vs Gnome fight promoter

Cruise

Hi, I was browsing the website and checking the recruitment requirements but was unable to view the "Guild's charter and loot rules" link.

Zorvic

You are probably referring to the one on the application.  Yes, that is a link to the old website.  It needs to be directed to the new site.

http://www.kofguild.com/charter.aspx

This link will give you the charter, but I haven't posted our RAP rules on the new site yet.  

Thanks for pointing this out.  We will get it addressed as soon as possible.

Drolak

Hi, new member here and I just registered for the forums.  Is there anything or anywhere else I need to register at?  

Thanks

Leiyah

HEY Dro!!!

welcome!

Just need to be registered here on the forums and for the RAP Thingie.  You'll find a link to it from our main site (//www.kofguild.com) on the left.  Admins will get ya forum access asap.