• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Thanks

Started by Devic, April 10, 2004, 03:24:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devic

i want to say thanks to the members of the guild who has taken time to hunt with me it has been fun.... and those who have helped me with diffrent thing yall know what i am talking about lol.... i have really had fun hunting with yall.. and i cant wait till i am able to join the guild if i am allowed.....    keeping my fingers crossed

Devic

Sdaenea

*grin* its been nice to have ya around Dev.  lol I think even Cell had fun slaughtering mistmore to come pick ya up that eveing =p

will see ya on this weekend.

Sdae
"A committee is a creature with three or more legs and no  
brain." --Robert Heinlein  

Devic

me and  Cellburn went to LGUK yesterday.... i had a blast Cell... thaks for your help in my goal to get my lvl's i really apprieciate it....> BTW i am 2 yellow to 52 woot < and i had fun killn the evil froglocks... i look foward to hunting with each and everyone in the guild soon.. but i am haveing a blast, getting to hunt with you all... please fell free to say hi  or anything else you.. i hope to hear from each of you......

Celllburn

Hehe I try to have as much fun as possible, you know me ;p. And no problem Devic, I help out anyway I can for the good of a guild or just any person for that matter...you ever need anything, including anyone else...just give me a tell. There are some really good people in this guild bro, you will have alot of fun!