• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Lol

Started by Leiyah, February 04, 2004, 11:06:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leiyah

I was driving and when I read this license plate first off I wanted to RAM this bimbo because I hate people that train but I apprecaited her "ooc announcement".  So, I quickly grabbed my camera and took a picture of it.

Karlah

lol

Wow Lei, it looks a little cold over there...

Leiyah

LOL Karlah -- that was a warm day -- the temp the other day which I took a pic of the thermometer though it didnt' come out was 2F......which is -16.6Celcius.  =(

Snow blows.

Kenlaen

Hey that pic looks familiar lol. where were you driving? Did they at least have good food for the superbowl? ><

Leiyah

I was driving on the highway and yeah the food was good but the ping pong competition was lacking.  I played against pussys. =)

And here is the pic I took with my phone of the temp in the car - the letters are all glowing so it's quite hard to read but the top line says "Temp Outside".

Kenlaen

Ping pong was lacking?? Not my fault you suck and I am rather good at it. *shrugs* hehe.

Mekare

2 degrees F isn't so bad... the thermometer in my car been at -20 most days int eh past couple of weeks :P

Leiyah

LOL but you have THE mall.....and it has that sweet ass Snoopy water bowl and the Lego kingdom!!

Mekare

and a palace made of ice  >)