• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Anything?

Started by Fizelle, September 17, 2002, 07:23:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bonebi

OMG ROFLMAO!!

I think I may have lost my job as I was in my office when I saw this and was laughing so hard my boss came and shut my office door lol
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us"

Fizelle

Bumpage cause Ori is back and this was hillarious

Quit Inspecting me
Of course I'm paranoid. You'd be paranoid too if they were after you.

Orian

QuoteOriginally posted by Fizzgig
lol btw don't think I didn't notice the emerald scale orian hehe

I'm actually wearing one now.. sure.. all the other guild clerics are wearing the Breast Plate of God that drops in the Plane of Heaven.. but I dont care.. Im keeping my BP forever!!! woot! I'm green.. suck on that Bergurgle!
Orian Gemfire
The Original Gnome Cleric *Jealousy*
"And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide... Ah crap everyones 65! WTF?!"

Orian: You have purty eyes
Fizzgig: why thank you gnomish love god

Carellron

Speaking of the underwater goblin....Orian....../tap
Where was that again?

Stuff...

Zorvic

If you would like some company in SF, then just let me know.  I still have an epic nugget there as well.  I have to kill Eldirg the Old and get his guts...unless a guildie happens to have them in the bank for MQ. :D   I just haven't taken the time to try and find his PH yet.  I can solo him if necessary, but it would go much quicker with another person there.  Who knows...we might get some shards in the process.

Airelyn

Actually Zorvic, this is an old old post... Fizzgig has had her epic for a long time now :)

I'll be in SF soon getting my last 2 shards so we can grab your bard piece then... easy to get.
Airelyn Divine
Ex-Queen Gimp of Fortitude

Zorvic

Uh....
Yeah, I knew that. :o
I was just testing you to see if you noticed.