• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

hello all

Started by slams, November 04, 2003, 01:16:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slams

hello all just wanted to drop a line in and say that i was extra drunk and stupid this past weekend and broke my right hand, doh and just its so cool cause i'm right handed so not sure how much game time i'll have for the next few weeks or even how effective i'll be when on line so might just lay low when on line. I surely can be the puller with one hand heheh not goin to get everyone every where killed. But i'll be around if anyones needs me for some damage dealing i belive i can handle that hehehe. But anyways later all and if post seams a little weird its casue i'm drugged up on pain pills :-) later everyone
   ONLY THE DEAD HAVE SEEN  THE END OF WAR  

tenienu

Well OUCH! that will teach ya for drinking too much ;)

Take care of yourself...see ya when u come back

Tenienu

64 (to be 65 one day..like when pigs fly backwards) druid
I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me! - Oscar Wilde

My Stuff

vivace

drinking alcohol and getting drunk is easily the most stupid thing you can possibly do to yourself!

thats my opinion.

Reyburn

Well I hope it was worth it Slams, Breaking your hand on:
a) some one elses head
b) a wall
c) the ground

has got to be painful.  Oh well Enjoy your drugs.
Semi Retired until I move some where I can get intenet access.

Reyburn       65 Monk
Mystwyrd     63 Druid
Syion            52 Bard
Grayfalcan    44 Ranger
Zayburn       24 Cleric

ryverwind

1) triped, and decided to grab a smoke rather than catch himself
2) Is trying to quit smoking and breaking every extremity that could hold a cigaret was your only option. (doubtful)
3) needs to meet more women and spend less time in small confined spaces where sudden jerking movements can cause you to bash yuor hand into things.

Just a few suggestions.

Azil

LOL...

Well I gotta confess.. Im drunk about 75% of the time when I play Eq... the scarry thing is I die more often when im not drunk.
65 Arch Lich
Epiced Sage of Cazic Thule
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=532695

Nizelar

Pain killers + Drinking + VERY DANGEROUS
Nizelar Koolcast
Wizards were made to dish it out but NEVER take it........

slams

Oh heheh it was the wall . instead of a head u know avoid the jail ti,e and hospital bills and such
   ONLY THE DEAD HAVE SEEN  THE END OF WAR