• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Hello all

Started by slams, March 01, 2004, 12:07:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slams

Hello all as a few of u know EQ has lost its draw to me i no longer am haveing fun playing so i figured i had to switch char, which all of u know i did main times. I have found the one i'm now playing a BST and loveing it everymin of it except the fact that i can't do guild thigns with u all yet but hopefully soon. This post is to bascily say that the only thing in the game that brings me joy anymore are doing guild things with u all and playing the bst so i will be playing him when no raids are going on, But it has also come to my attention that i now need to get shards to stay even with guild which i will happly do but if any of u see me on my new char turdz and are forming a shard camp please let me know cause i do not want to be left behide u all. I also will keep an eye out for u there but i'm not to fimiliar with camp places and know i can't solo any of these camps on my own so any warning would be greatful.
                                thanks a ton slams
   ONLY THE DEAD HAVE SEEN  THE END OF WAR  

Leiyah

Sure Slams!  I don't even have half my shards yet =(  Ima bad example.  We need to group alot of us "bad examples" and be bad together getting the shards done.  VT has some hellacool stuff!

Yampus

Yamp still needs 6 out of 10 shards as well. I can help you with a couple of them as they are easily done duo or more. The Grey, Sanctus Seru, Dawnshroud are the easiest :)
Yampus Bonechaser
Lvl 14 Mage Summoner lvl 8 Artisan
"He who controls the Bugs controls....... well, bugs."

Azil

Just Drop me a tell. or something.. Im more than happy to help you guys on getting your shards...

I know where to go in all the Zones to get your shards... Just getting to drop is the real secret.
65 Arch Lich
Epiced Sage of Cazic Thule
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=532695