• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

little help makeing up my mind

Started by slams, October 06, 2003, 05:53:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slams

As many of u know i have been in the search for a alt for some time now i have had every melle there is and can't stick to one so i have narrowed it down to sk , ranger, rogue. and i would like any imput u all could give on what u all thing about which is bettert class and why. rhanks for those that do and the rest bahh may u roll under 10 every time !!!!
   ONLY THE DEAD HAVE SEEN  THE END OF WAR  

slams

And yes i was drinking when i wrote that thread but u get the point
   ONLY THE DEAD HAVE SEEN  THE END OF WAR  

Laiynla

Personal opinion,

My  rogue  is my very favorite of all my 10 characters.  I  enjoy  the damage she does and  i  have a lot of fun with her abilities and discs.  When i take her  out with ryverwind  to  duo   mobs go down in half the time,  and  its  just FUN   watching  the backstabs go up and up and up  :)

Plus,  assassinating  is HILARIOUS!  i took her to the AC entrance with a friend of mine the other night  and  she  killed about a fifth of the mobs that night on the first hit,  and another quarter  within 3 backstabs.  They were  l blue  and green,  but  it  gave us 2 hours of giggle fits  ;)

So

/votes for Rogue
"I drank what?"  ** Socrates**

Kaneril Knightwing

I have never played a Rogue so cant say :) As for the SK and Ranger I would pick the Ranger for being the most verisitile :)
Yampus Bonechaser
57 Defiler ( The one and ONLY Gnomie Love God! I pump you long time baby! )
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=672566

Kaneril Knighwing
54 Outrider

Soulstar

pffft sk's are much more versitile than rangers.
Soulstar Loneshadow
Scaled Nightmare of the Keepers of Fortitude
My passion is like a volcano, waiting to erupt.

unoshato

i love playing my rogue laiy is right they are super mega fun to play.  i would never create much less play a ranger sorry.  but now my sk kinda rocks! when he was 35th lvl i could fear kite a frost giant solo.  that is much cooler then sitting around LFG all the time SK's can solo, tank, and FD split pull...very versitile very fun.

I was once told I was as blunt as a Rusty spoon... deal with it :P

Unoshato, Kudaku

Jahzper

Yes, I may be biased against the other choices, but Rogues within a group are just the best! Ya the others have spells and stuff; However, Rogues are way more fun, they are a lot easier to maintain and equip. Once you hit the 55 level plateau they really start to kick butt.

chingerz

paladins are a horrible class.

not relevant to this thread, but i like to reinforce that opinion whenever i can.

Fadanat Thunderstorm

Wine is the drink that shall never leave my heart.

If you care for wine then express yourself to it before you lose your corkscrew.

If you find a bottle of wine that you would give your life for keep it for it will bring you happiness.

Follow what your bartender says he speaks what is known as the truth. Believe in wine or it can hurt you later on.

Azil

Necros All the Way... is my opion
65 Arch Lich
Epiced Sage of Cazic Thule
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=532695

Lohagen Elamadri

I vote for making a monk hydra. Just think- you can twink him out with your gear, how awesome would that be!
Hunter Lohagen Elamadri

65 Forest Pervert
Grandmaster Fletcher (249)
Official Gnome Vs Gnome fight promoter

ryverwind

If you've learned anything from playing with me its that SHAMAN rule all...

and i have since been educated that BARDS are one of the most entertanining class in EQ.

and the two together... rule all :p